What day did you ovulate after your mc?

kanga

Mummy Wummy
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

first of all I'd like to send lots of :dust: everyones way and lots of love to all our :angel:

I'm gearing up to ttc again after our latest mmc 10 days ago. We want to try this cycle. I normally have 28 day cycles but expect AF to come 5 weeks from the D&C date

I'm not planning on opking or anything, so wondered who knew when they ovulated after their mc

Thank you xx

Hi ya, I had an anovulatory cycle after D&C but the cyst broke free exactly two weeks after the op. AF showed up as expected 29 days after D&C and so far ovulation seems to be on track for friday. My doc told me that it is quite common to have an anovulatory event in the first couple of weeks after D&C instead of ovulating.

Good luck, I reckon bd anyway on o day ;) Take the chance, you never know :D

I'm pretty sure I did not ovulate after the m/c. I had 1 light period 4 1/2 weeks after natural m/c and now things seem to be kind of normal again, but shorter cycles now as i ovulated on day 10 this time? weird!

I definately did not ovulate after my last M/C.xx

good thread this will be interesting to see, im still hoping i will ov but its def later than last cycle, if i do at all :cry:

Oooh I am dying to see these results from the poll! I want to know too! I am CD20 and still no sign of ovulation in sight! Opk's negative!

does a d&c count as a mc here? I couldn't mc naturally do I went in for a d&c on the 9th, ovulated 19 days later on the 28th!

I definitely ov'd on day 16. Never seen so much cm in my life! lol *TMI

(I accidentally clicked on day 14 on the poll).... can someone fix that?

does a d&c count as a mc here? I couldn't mc naturally do I went in for a d&c on the 9th, ovulated 19 days later on the 28th!

yep, cool that sounds about mid-cycle, have you ticked off your answer above? So there are girls who do ovulate in this period :happydance:, thanks hun x

I think I did ov but missed it as only saw faint lines on opk like I'd missed the surge - I took it that it was on cd16 from first day I started mc all a bit of a guess so have not marked on the poll as don't know for sure?!?

sorry i cant vote as the poll doesnt go high enough.
I ovulated cd 33

i didn't ovulate
then i took clomid and ovulated on cd51

I'm currently on Day 52 post m/c - no sign of OV or AF............. Need a much bigger poll for me to answer............. :wacko:

Ive had 2 early miscarriages without af in between (one at 5w+3 and one at 5w+4) both times i have gone onto ovulate on cd 16 which is normal for me any way.

(I accidentally clicked on day 14 on the poll).... can someone fix that?

do you want to select 16 and ask an administrator to remove the 14? ta

It won't let me vote more than once... who is the administrator? The person who created the poll?

Fraid not (that's me!), don't worry about it hun. There is a help section at the top of the boards list, administrators are the people who work at BnB monitoring the boards & sorting problems x

HAHA! oops! Sorry Kanga! We'll just leave it at 14. That's when I usually ovulate anyway and did 2nd cycle. Hopefully it won't affect your poll. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->