What day did you ovulate after your mc?

I got my smiley digi opk today :) CD22. Should I poll CD22 or CD23?.....

oo , not too sure hun, i've never used opks.

does the face mean you are about to ovulate soon? if so id go for 23 ...

Good luck getting your bfp! x

Hi ladies,

for those of you who are in your TWW I've posted a thread on the Two week wait section and it could do with a bit of 'Bumping' with all your symptoms so far?

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/400130-tww-symptoms-thread.html

I thought given that we have all been pregnant before we may be able to spot these a littler earlier. (I'm kinda desperate to be pregnant right now and want to compare notes :) )

Thank you xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/400130-tww-symptoms-thread.html

oo , not too sure hun, i've never used opks.

does the face mean you are about to ovulate soon? if so id go for 23 ...

Good luck getting your bfp! x

I think opk's detect your surge 12-36 hours before the egg is released! So I will mark 23 then!!

:dust: To All!

I voted day 20 because you couldn't vote more than once. After my 5 weeks miscarriage it was day 18 and after Isabella day 20

darn, I wish I had put more options up now!

thanks for all the replies so far!

I got my pos opk today and had ovulation pains yesterday on CD 19, so I voted cd 20!

I got a crazy strong OPK at 13dpo, and at 15dpo my temp rose, but today 16dpo it dropped .1 so I guess by tomorrow I should be able to actually answer the poll if it goes up again! I often O a few days before a temp rise, so I am hopeful.
Good luck ladies x

Hi, I got a smiley on my clearblue digi ov thing 36 days after erpc op, so i probably ov'd the day after, so say day 37... sorry can't vote as option not there but thought i'd post anyway! Seemed like I had to wait forever ... Good luck and baby dust to all x

got light af 3 wks after, got pos opk on day 19 but looks like it was nothing so no ov for me after mc, there is no option to put that in, fx for everyone else though xx

2nd MC - Day 10, but it wasn't on there so I voted 11! :flower:

(1st MC, took about 6 months to ov, lol!)

love all the repsonses, keep em coming girls! x

This is a good thread,I'm still waiting on cd21 today and no sign yet,hoping I'm still going to ov but will have to wait and see,will update if I do:winkwink:

I ovulated on day 17 (counting from the first day that heavy bleeding started but I had been spotting for 4 days before that)

Sorry, I can't work out how to do the poll! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->