What day is cd1?

Dfnc

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Newbie here and my DH and I are ttc our first, his second. My question is about when my cd day 1 would be. Heres the background:
I was on the BCP for quite a while and on 12/23/11 I got my "period" the following saturday 12/25, I resumed my active pills as normal (still bleeding at that time, just lightly) and then after 2 pills in my pack, DH and I decided we wanted to TTC and so I went off of the pills. Then my flow went to spotty/nonexistent for a couple days and then on 12/29 it was a full blown period again. My question is whether I should count 12/23 as my current CD1, or if it's more likely 12/29. I am fairly certain I ovulated because I had a couple days where I had ovary cramps (I really wasn't keeping track very well) and now I have a few odd symptoms like sore boobs and nausea, so I am trying to figure out when I should test, as I don't want to waste them (or become totally addicted and obsessed with POAS - my husband might think I've gone crazy lol). Really I'd love to hear anyone's experience on it but I understand if no one has a clue - because I sure don't!

Thanks ladies!! :)

Hi after I came off BCP my cycles were all over the place for a while I would count 12/29 as CD1 as it was your 1st period off BCP.
You could start charting if you would like to have a better idea of when you ovulate.
Sorry couldn't be any better help :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->