what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
well the topic asks it all....lets share and get thru this with eachother!

I have a 28/29 day cycle like clock work.
I have dtd on
CD 1
CD5

How about you? :flower:

I think we will DTD every day when AF gone - until next AF.

Nibeley I think that's our plan too! AF just arrived, I'm not supposed to ovulate until the 18th, but I think we'll just have a TON of :sex: leading up to that...can't over do it really? And DH will be ecstatic! haha.

I'm not doing everyday, as much as I'd like too. I remember going for fertility treatments and DH sa was great. Dr told us we can't have too much sex. So we did like crazy. Every 12 hours for days, etc. When we went in for our IUI a few weeks later, she was shocked to see his count had really dropped. . . I think we obviously overdid it!!! ;-)

So, I never really have a plan until cd 11 or so. I just go with the flow until then. I know when I am ovulating, so I'm not afraid I'm going to miss it. I usually ov between cd15-18.

In the past 8 months of ttc, I've done every 24, every 36, and every 48 hours. Last month I did odd cd. 11, 13, 15, 17, and threw in 18 for good measure, lol. This is how I got my daughter.

This month I decided to hold off for a few days. So we bd on cd11, then skipped to 14, and tonight will be 16. I'm sure I'll hit at least 18 if not 17 and 19 too, hehehe.

Well I'm a 28/29 cycle and I ov this time around the 4th or 5th of march. We have dtd either every couple of days so far but this past couple of days we've done it 2 days on the trot and hopefully will do so again tomorrow. Fingers crossed it leads to a bfp.

My cycles have been 25/26 days long.

This month is our 2nd month ttc.

I got a +opk on day 17 and we have dtd on days 14, 16, 17 and 18.

Good luck everyone!:flower:

Ok, caught cd 16 last night. We bd on cd 14 too. I think I ovulated early on the day of the 16 (although I'm not entirely certain). Hope I didn't miss the egg by bd too late in the evening. Going to bd tonight too, just in case!

DTD once Feb. 20...o'd Feb. 23.....pregnant!!! You girls are on your way! Kmfx!!!

We try to BD at least every 2-3 days.

Last cycle I got my BFP but unfortunately it ended in an early miscarriage, but we BD'ed on CD 8, 11, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21, 23, and 25. I got positive OPKs on CD 21 and 22 and think I oved on CD 22.

I DTD on Feb 20....o'd Feb 23....just found out I'm pregnant! You ladies are next...i.know it!!!

We try to BD at least every 2-3 days.

Last cycle I got my BFP but unfortunately it ended in an early miscarriage, but we BD'ed on CD 8, 11, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21, 23, and 25. I got positive OPKs on CD 21 and 22 and think I oved on CD 22.

wow that's a lot of :sex:
and so sorry about your loss :hugs:

Hey, well we DTD on CD 7, 9, 12, 13, 14, had smiley faces on CB OPK on 13 and 14, so am praying we caught the eggie!!!

Ok, so I'm now on cd 19. dtd on (I only track my fertile days) cd 14, 16, and 18. The closest I came to a positive opk was cd 15 in the am. Didn't dtd until cd 16pm, so hoping that either the spermies were still around from cd 14, or that I O'd late on the 16 or into the 17. Honestly. . . .I'm not really feeling that confident. Everything seemed to stay 'in' which is great, just not very optimistic. I'm really looking forward to taking a break next month!

i have a on average 33 day cycle, we :sex: on cd 9,10 cd 13,15 we:sex:cd 16 but he couldnt you know thanks to a few pints, :growlmad: we will tonight, tomorrow, tuesday and wednesday hopefully we will catch lil eggie, i did a ovulation test thursday n we beeded that night, does it mean if u ovulate that day or in the coming days?

actually we didnt bed cd 15, afraid we missed our chance but ovulation calutator said id be fertile from today on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->