what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

Lol, i wouldnt know all i see is sperm pmsl, i need a night off, even dh said he does haha, thats a first

We dtd on cd 11,13,14,15 and I had a positive OPK on cd14. Hopefully that was enough. Just with that I'm dtd'd out. I'm on cd23 today. So, not too much longer to find out.

I am due to ovulate anytime so we have been doing it every day for the next 5-6 days. Hopefully we will catch it this time. Last month I totally missed my O so this month I am not going to chance it!

NTNTP this cycle so i don't even know what days we DTD on and it feels great!! We're doing it ALOT more now that there's no counting, or stressing!

Thats great Trying4angel1! we tried that before didn't work for us but the break was much needed and the dtd was more fun

i still havent gotten a pos opk and we have not had :sex: since sat. so hoping to get some in tonight :haha:

I've had pos OPK's for the last 2 days, then this morning it was no longer a pos.. I had a major temp dip this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm Ov'ing today.. OH & I seriously need a :sex: break! I feel kind of bad :haha: but I've bribed him into DTD tonight.. He wants something from Bass Pro Shops (expensive something!) & I said we can get it next week if he can manage to :sex: tonight.. I feel really bad, but I'm determined to get our bfp this cycle! I deff don't want our child knowing how they were conceived.. :blush: I'll just choose one of our other DTD nights if I have to tell that story.. :winkwink:

I've had pos OPK's for the last 2 days, then this morning it was no longer a pos.. I had a major temp dip this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm Ov'ing today.. OH & I seriously need a :sex: break! I feel kind of bad :haha: but I've bribed him into DTD tonight.. He wants something from Bass Pro Shops (expensive something!) & I said we can get it next week if he can manage to :sex: tonight.. I feel really bad, but I'm determined to get our bfp this cycle! I deff don't want our child knowing how they were conceived.. :blush: I'll just choose one of our other DTD nights if I have to tell that story.. :winkwink:

:rofl: awesome bribery!! :thumbup:

:rofl: about your child not knowing how they were concieved, hey babe i concieved u because i bribed daddy by buying him something at bass pro shops to :sex: me :haha:

Confused.. I thought I was O'ing yesterday, then took my temp this morning and there was a major dip.. So hopefully I'm O'ing today..? Poor OH is ready to throw in the towel & we've only DTD like 2 days in a row, today will be the 3rd.. He used to have a super high sex drive, and it's kind of slowed down, I think even more so since we started ttc because he likes to initiate, and I've practically been planning our months out.. Ugh.. joys of ttc ehh?

How about yourself? :flower:

:haha: yeah everytime i try to plan :sex: it NEVER happens :(

I am alright, still neg OPK.
Got a massive headache that wont go away
and hoping to get some :sex: in tonight. since we haven't done it since Sat.

You should deff start :sex: every other night at least till you get the positive opk. you should come join this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/514683-sticking-together-crew-148.html there's a bunch more ladies to talk to! :) It's a nice supportive atmosphere :)

yeah i know, but ive been sick and DS has been sick
and I just been tired, so I am trying to follow the route i took last time I fell pregnant. lmao. :haha: am trying to :sex: the same days i did then to get my :bfp: although i know every cycle is different.

That's a good place to start though.. Why not try to aim for the same as last time first? If I remember exactly what I did with my first pregnancy, I'd probably be doing the same thing.. :thumbup:

yeah me too but that was almost 3.5 years ago, so i still have the last one from dec in my period/ovulation app on my phone that i am trying to copy :haha:

I save everything in my phone too, I have an app called period tracker.. It's pretty cool.. I also save it on FF.com, which is awesome for charting. Do you chart?

No I have no idea how to do that. and I don't think I could temp at the same time every morning. So I am just sticking with cm,opk's.
I use an app called my days it's thru the sprint network :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->