What did baby do for you?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
What were your fetal movements like prior to birth? Was baby acting normal? More quiet? More active?

The day before I had my dd she didn't move at all! I freaked but she was just getting ready.

I didn't feel movement so I went in for monitoring. They could detect her movements and said I was having contractions. (I couldn't feel those either!)

With my daughter they were the same...little. She was a very laid back baby in the womb where I didn't feel her often. When I went into labor she was the same.

I will say I will be curious when this ones time is here since he is extremely active.

Just to say ladies, baby's shouldn't normally slow down before labour. I was told it was normal when I was having my daughter but it's not. ANY change in movements should be reported to your midwife or hospital xx

My daughter's movements increased a lot to the point where her movements hurt! Then started having contractions a couple hours later.

This is so interesting to me! Right now based off comments it seems that babies tend to quiet down (not completely stop) looks like they may be getting some rest for the big day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->