What did u do different the month u conceived?

X

XPoisonGal

I've been trying for 3 months, i know its only started to ttc, but i desperately want to become pregnant asap. I did get pos OPK, pre-seed and bum on pillow for 30mins-1 hr, etc etc, still nothing happened. Did day 21 progesterone test which shows fertility levels are normal and that i did ovulate

I was wondering what u gals did something different to make u get ur BFP after trying for months.

H & H 9 months! GL! :cloud9:

I've been trying for 3 months, i know its only started to ttc, but i desperately want to become pregnant asap. I did get pos OPK, pre-seed and bum on pillow for 30mins-1 hr, etc etc, still nothing happened. Did day 21 progesterone test which shows fertility levels are normal and that i did ovulate

I was wondering what u gals did something different to make u get ur BFP after trying for months.

H & H 9 months! GL! :cloud9:
hi as my thread above say, we simply stopped tryin, no testing no stress, i really had given up then got very suprisin :bfp:, i only did test cos daughter gave me some cheapies and because i FELT preg very tired sick grumpy, good luck chick your time will come in meantime heres some :dust:
to bring you luck x

I would be interested to know too....we have been ttc for 4.5mths now but this is our 3rd cycle of trying due to slightly longer cycle! I am hoping we caught that eggy this month but if not a new plan for next cycle would be great!

The month I got caught, I went on the sunbeds, got really drunk, didn't do any ov tests, didn't have :sex: much, didn't symptom spot, and finally didn't take my Clomid! Seriously!

I know how hard it is waiting for that line to appear (we were 2 years TTC, 6 rounds of Clomid, 2 miscarriages and a chemical so I REALLY do know how hard it is) but just try not to obsess to much, carry on as usual, basically don't make the mistake I made of putting your life on hold and nearly cracking up (seriously) along with driving your partner mad :)

The month I got caught, I went on the sunbeds, got really drunk, didn't do any ov tests, didn't have :sex: much, didn't symptom spot, and finally didn't take my Clomid! Seriously!

I know how hard it is waiting for that line to appear (we were 2 years TTC, 6 rounds of Clomid, 2 miscarriages and a chemical so I REALLY do know how hard it is) but just try not to obsess to much, carry on as usual, basically don't make the mistake I made of putting your life on hold and nearly cracking up (seriously) along with driving your partner mad :)

This is amazing hon :hugs: congratulations what a long road to :baby:

I am thinking if we are out this month (I am really positive we caught that eggy though:thumbup:!) I am going to ditch everything except our vits and maybe give bnb a wide berth :shrug:

Hey gals thanks for being supportive. Yeah i believe that forgetting abt ttc, it will happen. That what i did 11 yrs ago, i was only 18 this time and it took only 5 months to get preg. Got one son from previous r'ship. I was forgetting abt everything and enjoyed myself, got drunk and didnt realise i was preg till after missed af, lol. I was expecting to get preg straight away, o well i will have to be patient and let it happen! Am planning to drive my OH wild!! And let to enjoy ourselves.

GL! :thumbup:

the only time I've had sticky beans, 4 times out of 12 pregnancies.. was when I wasn't trying! I dunno f it was anything to do with the stress and worry of ttc and sticky beans or just coincidence, but my first 3 were all 'accidents' 2 of them conceived while me and OH were seriously drunk and on the pill! Then I spent a year ttc and lost 8 beans, a year later, again 'accidently' conceived while seriously drunk!! so far so good, fx'd!
I deffo think it was all down to lack of stress, and a lifestyle that my body was used to, rather than my 'ttc lifestyle'

Its very interesting that conception occurred most frequently when not actively trying!

Wow this is amazing and thanks for sharing with us. 'relax' is important. I'm beginning to think positive cos it WILL happen and there is no reason i cant get preg again. I was just bit surprised that it didnt happen straight away as i expected. Am getting rid of 'ttc' file out of my head and just get on with it and enjoying myself.

GL! :thumbup:

We were TTC for 15months when we got bfp. We were using clomid for many months on and off. Well the month we conceived I took a break from clomid and gave the rest to God. Also I got prego on the longest cycle that I have ever had. Usually only 34 days but I got BFP on cd39! My suggestion would be to keep doing what you are doing, you will get BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->