What did you believe when you were little...?

vikki-leigh45

TTC our first - exciting!
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been done before but people who are trying to pass time coming up to the big day or 2WW etc.. I thought we coud share some stories about things we used to believe when we were a kid, (can be about pregnancy or just general).
For example when i was younger around 6 i used to think to get a woman pregnant the man had to have a wee in his wife and so did the woman at the same time then it mixed to form a baby!! I remember my friend telling me and i believed that for about 3 years!! lmao weird what we believe when we were young.
Anyway share some of yours...
:D

Hm not about pregnancy, but when I was little I believed my toys came to life when I wasn't watching (like in Toy Story and stuff).. I used to always try to catch them!!

I belived in the easter bunny as he always hid easter eggs around the farm I then lived on. I spent hours searching for them.I never thought it was the olds as they were to stoopid to come up with that idea :dohh: Now I look back I laugh as they put so much thought into it!

I believed that toys came alive..and that my porcelain dolls did too, but they came alive and were evil like chucky! :lol:

TV made your eyes go square
Carrots made you see better in the Dark
George Michael wasnt gay!
that some peoples eyes were actually bigger than their belly! :shock:

i believed if i ate the seeds from the fruits, they would grow in my tummy,lol
that's what adults told me , not to eat the fruits seeds

i used to believe in the toilet monster an wudnt flush paper down the toilet.. i used to hide it under the mat :lol:

I believed that crusts made your hair curly lol
And also that watching lots of tv makes your eyes square.

eating crusts made ur hair go curly
freddie kruger lived in my ceiliNG lol
when a woman is pregnant and the baby is ready to come out u push her belly button and the baby comes out LOL
My uncle lived on the moon (I actually was convinced I could see him on the moon too lol)

When I was younger I ...
- was convinced that elves lived in the street lights and turned on flashlights to change the light colour
- crusts would make my hair curly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->