What did you buy...?

Chel

Reaction score
I was just wondering...

What did you buy for your baby that your so glad you did and you'd recommend to other mothers to buy also?

And also what have you bought/ or had bought for you, that you look at and think you'll never ever use?

If you go to 'product reveiws' area there will be best buys and the bad buys :)

My favourite thing I've bought is my change table with bath... obviously as its something I use up to 12 times a day (my little man is a poop machine) but its awesome because I keep lots of his clothes in it, all his cleaning stuff, towels, blankets, face washers, towels, socks and obviously nappies and wipes, so its all so easy to just grab... and its on wheels! Too good...

And something we'll never use is a friend bought a whole bunch of babies clothes in 00000 size... I get that they're cute clothes because they're so small, but he'd have had to have been born a month premature if he was ever going to fit into them :dohh:

I love the fisher price swing I bought and would recommend it to everyone lol

-pacifier clip
-sectioned formula container (this is the one I have, it's great! https://www.amazon.com/Powdered-For...ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1229314798&sr=1-6)
-swaddle me (such a great product! she can't squirm out of it https://www.amazon.com/Kiddopotamus...Circle/dp/B000CC5EKM/ref=cm_lmf_img_8_rsrssi2)
-bundle me (for the cold, it's so warm, like an ugg but in sack form, I wish they made an adult sized one-- https://www.amazon.com/Cole-Origina...e=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1229314766&sr=1-14)
-swing (I have the fisher price aquarium take along swing, my LO loves looking at the lights on it)
-bumbo (https://www.amazon.com/Bumbo-Baby-S...e=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1229315387&sr=1-13 -comes in other colors)

as for things I don't use, its more of things I've received too many of:
-towels
-clothes
-blankets

and no one gave me gift receipts :dohh:

I was so glad i bought a bumbo and it's tray. It means babay can sit at the table with us when we eat and it's great to feed him in before he can sit in a proper high chair.
I wasted money on baby shoes - shoes for the under 5 months is pointless if you ask me. Except slippers.

Bumbo is my best buy he loves it.
I bought the fisher price rainforest swing......BIG WASTE OF MONEY :lol: only been in it 3 times and HATES it XxX

we had one of those play station thingys, it was a baby einstein one from toys r us.

like a baby walker which the baby sits in but is standing up, but it doesnt move about, just spins so baby is surrounded by toys and can just spin herself around to get to whatever toy they want.

we got this instead of a baby walker cos we have an open fire and lots of little buttons to press so thought it was safer, it was a god send and would recommend it, ill defo be getting another one for the new baby!

biggest waste of money was a baby hammock!

The lindam day and night feeding system - warms up the bottles in a few minutes and means i dont have to leave the bedroom (which is great as its FREEZING!)

Also, the swaddling things...great!

Big waste of money for us was the nappy wrapper, could never get it to work :dohh:

Couldn't live with out, my selection of milton products :blush: and sleeping bags. maddi adores her cot mobile (winnie the pooh), jumperoo and our bugaboo cameleon travel system x

Sophia loves her cot mobile and I love growbags (baby sleeping bags) as she's always kicking her blankets off, so I think they're a great buy!

There's nothing really that we've got that we haven't used or been great full for.

SwaddleMe
Bedtime bath products (shampoo, gel, lotion)
Exersaucer
Jolly Jumper
Snugli
Soothers

Were all awesome...

Things we could live without are...

Diaper Genie and wipe warmer...

Can't live without:
Playard with change table and organizing thing
Snuggle nest
Bottle warmer

Baby Einstine Baby Gym Thing - just fab the only time I can grab five mins when he is awake is when he is under that and its got a flashing smily face which he thinks is his other mummy I am sure.

Grobag - You really need 2 tho and theyre expensive I have one and its always in the wash but it is great keeps them warm when you feed them at night too (we have heating off!)

Could live without - baby bouncer (sitting one from Mamas and Papas) meant to be from newborn but he just slides out. Starting to get more use now tho.

Baby Bath - he used it for a 2 weeks and then wanted to kick off the bottom etc and was banging his head. Now I just run the big bath and put my hand under his head and he plays for ages.

grobag egg thermometer - it reassures me that LO will not be too hot or cold.
love myy changing station too, no bending over and enough storage to have everything to hand.

i havent had much use out of snow suits.... got 2 but think it is better to layer him when its cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->