What did you crave?

proudparent88

Reaction score
I am curious to see the types of things you craved when you were pregnant or during your current pregnancy! Please share!

My first I would eat salt and vinegar pringle chips with dill pickles on them and sweedish fish on top! I still wandering what I was thinking! :haha: But one thing I have craved during all my pregnancies was Mozzarella Sticks and French Fries! To keep it somewhat more healthy I would bake them instead of deep frying them though.

What were or are your cravings?

I am weirdly craving bell peppers with any and everything (the mild ones in the jar in vinegar). I could eat them right out the jar and even like them now with ice-cream. That is definitely new for me. I have been having symptoms since the day after Xmas but didn't want to test too early so I waited and took a HPT and got a BFP on Jan. 3 and it was not a faint one either. AF was due today but hasn't come not that I was expecting it.

i often crave sour things, and the only really sour thing i can find is lemons, earlier on in my pregnancy (now 24 weeks) i craved lemons really bad.
Now i dont so much crave one thing (maybe a bar of Wispa-chocolate. or a flake), i will sit and all of a sudden fancy things, like a doughnut, chocolate ..
weirdly i have to have some chocolate before i can decide either what i want for dinner, or when i want dinner..
today its been flapjacks and waffles with syrup or chocolate sauce, i dont even really like either of them..
all it takes is for me to see, hear, smell something and i fancy it.. and its always snacks.
MMM all this talk of food is making me hungry, but for junk, not a meal lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->