What did you eat today?

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies :flower:

i am trying to eat healthy this time because with DD I was too much overweight and struggled to loose it afterwards. I want to know what you are eating and maybe we can help each other with healthy options. I am starting to feel nausea after I ate so don't know how long I will keep this diet up and will have to change soon. I still crave salty and sour foods
and we do have shakes for pregnant mums that can't eat normal foods.

So I had:

Breakfast - yogurt and a banana
Snack - half a croissant
Lunch - 2 slices of crackerbread and anchovy spread, pear with muesli yogurt
Dinner - lambs meat, potatoes, coleslaw and carrots.

I had porridge with sweetener for breakfast
Whole meal toast with 2 bacon, mushrooms and egg (all cooked in low cal spray oil)
And for dinner I'll be having homemade sausage casserole which has been in my slow cooker all day mmmmm xx

I try to eat lots of veggies, especially dark leafy greens. Really though, for first trimester, it will depend mostly upon how I feel. I usually have oatmeal and a banana in the AM. For lunch today I had a buffalo burger and fries. Way off my norm but I needed red meat and it went down well. Night time is when I feel worst, so I made a large batch of veggie soup and try to eat a bowl or two for dinner. Also making sure I have a glass of orange juice in the morning and some other snack - either yogurt (I am allergic to dairy so it's almond milk base) or watermelon.

Y'all are so nutritiously well behaved lol! I ate apple oatmeal, a mouthwatering delicious Hershey cookies and cream bar, a pasta salad, a cheddar cheese filled pretzel, and I'm sure dinner won't be all that decent lol. Good job ladies on making healthy decisions!

I'm not being so healthy tonight tho hun lol im sat now eating marvellous creations cookie nut crunch lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->