What did you get your OH for his last birthday?

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
My OH is 30 on Saturday! and I only have tomorrow left to get him a present! Heeeeelp ladies! What did you get your OH/DH for his last birthday or any ideas?

He loves coffee, chess, poker... I really want to get him something special but am all out of ideas and time!

I bought my husband a watch this birthday just gone. I had planned on getting it engraved on the back, but never got around to it. He loves the watch
X

for my oh 30th in June I got him this: https://www.buyagift.co.uk/Adventur...-1-_-1023022&cm_re=1023022-_-1-_-Product_List

he loved the gift, he is just waiting for a wet weekend to go tanking :)

North Face slippers lol, I did get him something else as well as I remember giving myself a £50 budget lol but can't remember. This year he's asked or a G Shock watch. We're not quite at the 30 year mark yet so my suggestions probably aren't very helpful lol, I would probably do another driving experience or similar for DH.

My OH's birthday is coming up in two weeks, i've ordered him the new xbox, bought some clothes and aftershave.

If you're after something personal, could you get him some jewellery? I've just bought my OH a watch for Christmas. If he's a ring man, Ernest Jones have some lovely ones in :)

2 crates of wine, he gets the m for most birthdays

I got DH a DS, a 3D one (I can't remember what it's called, he ordered it :haha:). Not very original but it's what he wanted. Could you book a little mini break for you and your OH?

For DH's 30th, I bought him aa day at Silverstone, you can do it all online, lots of different experiences. He loved it! Also we did a trip to Alton Towers and stayed over.

For last birthday, I bought him tickets to Chessington and a night in the hotel, plus I paid for everything. Little things he got were things for his new Vita etc.HTH.

Nothing :haha: it was only because we got married on the 21st and flew to Budapest on the 24th. My birthday was the 23rd and his the 28th! All in April!

I got him a new mouse for his computer. His was on the verge of breaking anyway so he kind of needed it. He loves geeky things so he is quite easy to buy for.

I made a big bag of all OHs favourite things, or things I'd heard him talk about from when he was younger. He loved it, it was like a lucky dip of all his favourites :thumbup:

I got him an iPad Mini. It was his 21st though so had to be special.

Also try Not on the Highstreet. If you type in coffee or chess something amazing will no doubt come up!

Books, a nintendo Wii (restored and on the cheap from Game, obviously :haha: ) favourite chocolates and an experience flying a plane along the south coast (which I'd actually bought him for christmas but we used it for his birthday).

I just oh out for a meal and cinema for his 24th his 25 next month and probably do same cus our son birthday is 3 days later

Borderlands 2 (360 game) which he wanted, which he then sold and bought Halo 4 with after completing. The year before I bought him a new PC monitor. Year before that we went out for a meal at my cost.

And this year he'll be getting a bracelet made by DD, mug designed by DD, sweet hamper and a Galaxy S4 view case (as I'm getting him a S4 for Christmas). His birthday is 19th Dec so Christmas is only around the corner.

Books, his favorite films on DVD, workout stuff he wanted, comics.
Some of his Amazon wishlist basically :)

It was his 30th so I got him an Ipad, a bouquet of balloons, a few small bits and pieces and tickets to see England rugby

His birthday was five days before our (first) wedding, so I bought him baseball tickets so he and his dad could have some father-son bonding time in amongst all the wedding crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->