What did your toddler have to eat today?

Breakfast - toast

Lunch at school - cod and chips

Dinner - mince and broccoli

Today:

Breakfast - cereal

Lunch - fish fingers and chips

Snack - banana

Dinner - steak and broccoli

B- Philadelphia on toast, banana
L - egg & cress sandwich, melon, grapes, yoghurt, packet of crisps
S - pork pie, cucumber sticks
D - will be Sunday roast

Breakfast - toast

Lunch - pasta

Dinner - roast chicken dinner

Snacks - oatmeal, apple.

Breakfast: Two bowls of cornflakes with milk, chopped banana and grapes. Half a toasted bagel with butter.

Lunch: Ham and cheese flatbread with sliced apple and a few more grapes. Homemade bread roll and butter afterwards to try (loved it) and a clementine.

Snack: Cheesy straws crisps, packet of smoothie melt things.

Dinner: Two Yorkshire puddings, honey-roasted carrots and onions, roast potato, Quorn pieces in gravy. She won't touch kale, which is what I had with mine!

Pudding: Two homemade fairy cakes. Not a great food day really!

Breakfast: Two bowls of cornflakes with milk, chopped banana and grapes. Half a toasted bagel with butter.

Lunch: Ham and cheese flatbread with sliced apple and a few more grapes. Homemade bread roll and butter afterwards to try (loved it) and a clementine.

Dinner: Two Yorkshire puddings, honey-roasted carrots and onions, roast potato, Quorn pieces in gravy. She won't touch kale, which is what I had with mine!

Gracie loves kale, oddly! I'm actually a bit embarrassed about how pretentious her food choices sound! See below for examples ...

B- wholemeal bread with butter, an entire banana and some milk
Snack - rice cake and water
L- homemade kale, carrot and quinoa soup.
Snack- tangerine and a few crisps.
D- 8olives, a slice of cheesy garlic bread, 4 cherry tomatoes, some roasted chickpeas, two slices of cold meat and some cheese.
Supper- milk and she stole some of my cake

B Porridge & blueberries
S Oat cake with peanut butter
D Roast chicken dinner
S 2 custard cream biscuits & grapes
T Tuna & sweetcorn in mayo sandwich & strawberry yogurt drink

Gracie loves kale, oddly! I'm actually a bit embarrassed about how pretentious her food choices sound! See below for examples ...

D- 8olives, a slice of cheesy garlic bread, 4 cherry tomatoes, some roasted chickpeas, two slices of cold meat and some cheese.

Haha!! Mine would have gone for all of that, except the soup sadly. She is OBSESSED with olives. :haha:

Breakfast: Two crumpets with butter. She is eating an awful lot (for her) at breakfasts recently!

Lunch: Cheddar and caramelised onion quiche with potato salad and raw pepper/carrot sticks. Packet of fruit shapes.

Snack: Cereal bar, four mini pumpkin breadsticks, apple slices and grapes.

Dinner: Tuna pasta bake and salad.

Pudding: Tiny Kinder chocolate bar.

Breakfast Both: 1 weetabix and some rice crispies, half slice toast, a strawberry, half a banana

Lunch: B: ham sandwich no crusts, yoghurt, strawberries, apple bake bar.
R: omlette and melon at nursery

Snacks: B: banana, slice fruit toast, Pom bears
R: peach at nursery, pom bear crisps

Dinner: Both: egg fried in coconut oil, turkey rasher and beans, ketchup

B: milk, multi-grain cheerios, strawberries, hard boiled egg

S: sips of water, toddler cookie, fruit and veg pouch

L: Milk, slice of thin crust veggie pizza

S: (sent to pre-k) Water, raw veg mix (carrots, peppers, celery), raisins, fruit pouch and toddler cookie

D: milk, rice, steak and green beans with small pack (28g) chewy candies

Haha!! Mine would have gone for all of that, except the soup sadly. She is OBSESSED with olives. :haha:
Glad I'm not the only one! I felt so pretentious in Aldi at the weekend, she grabbed olives and was shouting "one! One!" And I had to use the phrase "you can have an olive once we are done in the shop" oh dear!

No idea what she had today but it probably involved a lot more of junk since daddy was in charge!

Haha, mine grabbed a glass jar of olives, saying 'Ooh, ooolives!' in Sainsbury's the other day too! Cue flustered response from me (in case she dropped it) drawing the attention of a couple of ladies in the vicinity, and several chuckles at how weird my olive-loving kid is. :haha: With most kids it would be chocolate ... then again, she does go for that too. :dohh:

Haha, mine grabbed a glass jar of olives, saying 'Ooh, ooolives!' in Sainsbury's the other day too! Cue flustered response from me (in case she dropped it) drawing the attention of a couple of ladies in the vicinity, and several chuckles at how weird my olive-loving kid is. :haha: With most kids it would be chocolate ... then again, she does go for that too. :dohh:
My one is a chocoholic too! I think all kids are mind you.

yesterday
B Cheerios & banana
S Grapes & mixed berry yogurt
L 2 slices of homemade pizza with chicken, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, onion and pineapple
S Packet of pom bear crisps while watching the St. Patrick's day parade
D Lasagne & slice of garlic bread

Margaret likes sliced ham and bread and some apple pie so she just ate everything from the fridge while Scarlet ate the veggies for lunch.Lol

Today James had:

Breakfast - potato cake

Lunch - Scrambled eggs

Dinner - roast dinner (chicken, stuffing, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and carrots)

Breast milk and water throughout the day.

B Dippy egg & toast
S Banana
L Pasta with tuna & cheese
S Grapes & custard cream biscuit
D 2 fish fingers, mash potato, peas & sweetcorn

Breakfast: Two bowls of cornflakes with banana and milk.

Snacks in town: Cereal bar, little piece of a sausage roll and a corner of a vegetable pasty!

Lunch: Ham sandwich, cheese, apple and grapes. Fruit Yo-Yo thing.

Snack: Half an almond croissant.

Dinner: Fish finger, chips, carrots and peas.

Pudding: Little bag of Cadbury Dino biscuits.

Breakfast - potato cake

Lunch - toast, banana

Dinner - chicken, potatoes, parsnip, carrots

Snack - cheesecake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back