What do contractions feel like?

aflaspoehler

Baby number one!
Reaction score
I keep feeling a tight and release but it hurts to stand up or bend over should I be worried?

Mine feel like a Charlie horse over my entire bump. With DS1 it felt like my lower back was being crushed (he was face up)

mine honestly felt like period pain and just felt the same but worse and worse untill he was born

They feel like the worst charlie horse leg cramp you've ever had in your life times 10 but in your stomach.

They feel like when you're going to have diahorea times 1000!

There mild to begin with and they get worse as time goes on. If you can ring you mw and explain to her how you feel and see what is said

Quick question... sorry dont wanna hijak yoir thread but I couldnt help but read and wonder....

Im also 32 weeks and last 4days had reduced movement (yes i got monitored and all was ok) which today and yesti is back to normal for the most part. ..
But I have been having regular period type pains ..
Feels like a period cramp/whrn u are about to get dihorreah or have an upset tummy... it comes on for like 30 seconds to an minute and then goes... they have been coming and going throughout the day and also at the same time it almost feels like massive pressure like I need to poo but I dont...
I know baby is engaged at my last appt.
Is this bh or should I be worried? ??????

Hi hun, I've had similar pains when I had a few episodes of diareah last week, so maybe you're a bit under the weather like I was. I also had a couple of days when baby less active but seems ok now. Also feel very heavy down below especially if I need a wee, and baby is head down. HTH x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->