what do contractions feel like?

19Mommy

Monicas Mommy
Reaction score
Ive never really had braxton hicks, so I dont know what to expect.. will I know when I start having contractions? what do they feel like?

i have just started getting them i think.... could be wrong... but it feels like a period pain/ cramp that lasts 30 second or so and your tummy gets tight

my upper stomach is feeling pretty tight tonight, so im not quit sure what to think. :/ Hopefully it means something

I don't know either. And I get period like cramps but nothing really tightens. I have lots of lower back pain so I'm hoping maybe that's where I'm feeling the pain as I heard some women don't notice contractions until they are in active labor because of how the baby is positioned. Fingers crossed!

I don't know either. And I get period like cramps but nothing really tightens. I have lots of lower back pain so I'm hoping maybe that's where I'm feeling the pain as I heard some women don't notice contractions until they are in active labor because of how the baby is positioned. Fingers crossed!

due on the same day!!! hope both of our babies come alittle early and are healthy :)

due on the same day!!! hope both of our babies come alittle early and are healthy :)

Yay!!! I've found so many women due on the first on here! I am praying that she makes her arrival soon as I am officially miserable with being pregnant! Hopefully both of them get the show on the road here shortly :)

Braxton hicks if your lucky like me :-( you belly gets rock hard and sometimes bulges to one side and you feel slight cramps . . . I have been getting pretty intense ones though since about 32 weeks.

Labor contractions to me felt like the cramps you get in your calf. What are those called? Charlie's horse cramps? That's what I thought I was feeling in my uterus. I was like WTF is this sh**?! But of course we know the outcome is the most amazing thing in the world <3
But even then, now that I'm getting ready to go through it again . . . I am pretty nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->