what do ladies you spend more on while pregnant?

Mine is toilet paper, bottled water, GRAPES, cereal, and sugar free candy and ice cream!

Grapes are my biggest expense! I have to have them every night as my bedtime snack!

i read the replies and was wondering why everyone is spending a lot on toilet paper :dohh:
then i realised because of the constant peeing.
the thing is i didnt realise is because i decided to use a special bath cloth which i change daily to wipe with,after i finish wiping i wash it and hang it up.i use a new one everyday.saves me from buying extra toilet paper

i spend more on:

milk
cereal (i can eat only kelloggs,its expensive here)
juices and fruits.
so basically FOOD!!!!

i spend more on moisturiser (cos im terrified of getting stretch marks), baby magazines - just because it makes me feel even more excited reading them, chocolate, water bills - i have at least 2 baths a day as its the only thing that eases my spd -x-

Pepsi Max! I used to hate the stuff but now mmmm I think i need more! :haha: luckily for me OH works in a factory that makes toilet roll so no extra expense there!! :haha: xx

Stretchmark cream, prenatal vitamins, cadburys chocolate, roast dinner from pub by me EVERY sunday, omg i need one now. Ummm bras because i just cant ever find one to fit... pantyliners, leggins... hmmmm thats it for now i think x

toilet paper , panty liners, fresh fruit juice and breakfast foods ( crumpets, scotch pancakes,crossaints etc.. )

I second water....my water bill is huge because of all the baths I take too. so relaxing and makes everything stop aching for a while. and a few more...

books-because Im off work and bored so I read
hand soap and sanitizer-Cause EVERYONE i know keeps getting sick and I now wash my hands ALL the time....I do not wanna get sick so keep your germy hands,coughs,sore throats away from me!

and what I spend less on

Birth control!! LOL!
gas-Cause in alberta canada we have snow already and I can't be bothered to brave the weather and slippery roads.
clothes-Ive given up and only wear the few things that fit me now.

Fruit juice, toilet paper, pantyliners, chocolate/sweets/snacky things (oink), hot water.

But thankfully not spending as much on sticks to pee on lol! damn that was getting expensive :blush:

I go through more toilet roll, panty liners, food, chocolate, bubble bath (just to see the baby moving in the water) bottled water, lunches at my favourite sandwich bar :haha: and baby stuff, I see way too many cute items :flower:

I second water....my water bill is huge because of all the baths I take too. so relaxing and makes everything stop aching for a while. and a few more...

books-because Im off work and bored so I read
hand soap and sanitizer-Cause EVERYONE i know keeps getting sick and I now wash my hands ALL the time....I do not wanna get sick so keep your germy hands,coughs,sore throats away from me!

and what I spend less on

Birth control!! LOL!
gas-Cause in alberta canada we have snow already and I can't be bothered to brave the weather and slippery roads.
clothes-Ive given up and only wear the few things that fit me now.

I forgot to mention books and magazines too...my mum lost 8 stone so she lets me wear the clothes she no longer needs :haha: but we still use condoms as his semen makes me itch and burn when I wee :blush: :blush:

Blackcurrent and apple squash :) I could keep robinsons in business on my own lol and hot chocolate lol

ive gone through stages of buying lots of different things throughout this pregnancy..

1st tri-
digestive biscuits, bottled water, crackers...about all i could eat when feeling nauseaus..
2nd tri-
kiwis,strawberrys,milk,sour and sugary sweets,cherryade,juice
3rd tri-
satsumas,milk,orange juice,chocolate,and lots of snacky foods as have a bigger appetite!

Definitely on toilet paper :D
Shower gel and soap as I have shower AT LEAST twice a day now cuz of increased discharge :/
Pantyliners

Apart from all the things for LO
Toilet paper (I pee like every 2mins)
Food (my stomach has no end :haha: )
Snacks (walkers cheese & onion crips, mint aero & curly wirlys yummm)
Drink (I always feel dehydrated :dohh: )

Toilet paper,
Milk,
Bread,
Grapes,
Potatoes (im loving jacket potatoes, homemade chips and roasties at the moment)
Coco pops/frosties,
Leggings,
Nail polishes,
Bubble bath,
Comfy Shoes,
Magazines and sweeties :-D
Pregnancy costs a fortune. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads