What do people take to ovulate naturally?

baby2010x

Reaction score
Just curious as to what supplements people take to help with ovulation and irregular cycles.

I have irregular cycles and have had nothing since coming off BC in June after WB. I am going to make an appointment to see Doctor, but in the meantime I just wondered what people on here took/take to help the natural way?

I'm currently taking pregnacare conception tablets what are peoples views on these? and is drinking grapefruit juice a myth?

Grapefruit juice if to increase the ammount of CM, not so much for ovulation. I heard about soy, to stimulate the production of estrogen, but not all reviews are good. Also Agnus Castus, to normalize the hormone production. I'm trying it this cycle, still didn't O though.

Agnus Castus is wonderful. I dont know if It makes your ovulate tho more brings ov forward and lengthens your lp??? If your not ovulating at all I dont know that it would help with that. Its wonderful stuff tho!

I've read about Chasteberry or Vitex thats Agnus Castus? where do I get it from?

Yes, that's exactly it. I got mine from Holland and Barrett.

Thanks. How many do you take and for how long? and can I just start taking them straight away?

You can start taking it straight away. It's 2 tablets of 400mg twice a day. You're supposed to stop if you're pregnant. If you track your ovulation, you can stop when it's confirmed you've ovulated and start again if you didn't fall pregnant and your AF showed.

Some say the effect is immediate, others that it takes a few months. Basically it regulates how your hormonal glands (don't remember which ones exactly now) are functioning.

Hey I've been taking agnus castus for two weeks haven't had a period since october, finally got my peak on cbfm yesterday so its worth a try. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->