What do People Think of My Chart?

Ktktkate

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Currently 8dpo and my chart temps have been going down already. I'm new to charting and I have rather irregular periods. Here's a link to my chart (hopefully it works)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/516660

The last few temps were a half hour earlier than my normal ones. I know no one can tell me for sure what's going on but just curious what people thought!

Maybe the half hour made a difference? They do seem to be going down but are still much higher than your pre-ov temps. What was your temp like this morning? 34.3 deg C is super low, is that a normal temp for you? If you leave that temp out does ff give you a coverline? I don't think you can say too much about your chart yet, in a few days it may be clearer. But at least it's a nice biphasic chart that indicates ov. Sorry, not much help!

Hey, dont lose hope yet...check the chart gallery on fertility friend. I just did and noticed some women having there temps go down even under cover line and jump back up with a bfp. Good Luck

Thanks for the replies! I did scroll through some ff charts and I see others have that dip around a week after O. I googled it and read that some woman have a second estrogen increase that causes the temp drop.

I was so excited to see my temp this morning but my alarm didn't go off and I didn't wake up until much after my temp time and jumped up without thinking of it :cry: i hate the weekend for making my temps inconsistant! Hopefully my alarm works tomorrow and my temp is up.

I took my temp REALLY early this morning. I was paranoid that my alarm wouldn't go again (I use the alarm on a jawbone UP fitness band so I won't wake up DH) so I woke up myself without looking at the time and it was about an hour earlier than usual. My temp was up again! I'm not sure how much I trust my temperatures though. This being the first month makes me skeptical of my own ability to do this right :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/516660

Mind if I add my chart? What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 4
I love looking at other people's charts! That's quite the spike the last couple days. I hope it stays high for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->