what do u guys think? UPDATED!!!

katieeandbump

Reaction score
for a boy these are the choices

: Oscar Benjamin (benjamin after my brother) My oh thinks oscars a gay boys name or a dogs name ? :S
: Bobby Benjamin (But not robert)

for a girl

: Ebony Mia (people laugh when i say Ebony "isnt that a bit of wood?")
: Bethany Mia (surname being Mcdonnel get called "mac" so dont want "Macbeth" as a nickname)
: updated!! Imogen Mia ??? ( i like Immy Mia) new thoughtts pleasee ?

:D what do u think girlies?? im hoping for a boy but got the feeling its a girl haha <3<3 xxxxx

I like Oscar better than Bobby.. and I like Ebony.. is unusual and very pretty to say. =)

I like Oscar Benjamin ( but then i am biased as my son is Benjamin Matthew), for a girl i prefer Bethany, sometimes when they are born you just know:)

I love the names they are all lovely.

I think the best are slightly different lol

Benjamin Oscar

Mia Bethany

my husband wants oscar but i dont like it :( i am humouring him at the moment. I dont like it because i know people will call him ozzie (dh has already told me he will) and that just makes me think of ozzie osbourne, plus its really popular now.

Ebony however i love. Elsie was going to be an ebony :)

I agree with your hubby about Oscar. It just doesn't do it for me. I love Mia! Nehemiah was gonna be Mia or Miah if he was a girl. Ebony means black doesn't it?

I used to hate the name Oscar and when my sis called my nephew that i was like hes gonna get teased.. but ive grown to the name and he doesnt get teased at all and it actually suits him. I like the name Oscar and i knew a few people who have called their sons oscar so cant be too much of a bad name :)

I always liked Oscar and Jasper, but my dad said they were dogs' names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->