What do yeah think of my business idea?

Kerjack

Wandering around....
Reaction score
Ok so I have been toying with this business idea for about a year now and I think it's a good idea but I wanted the opinions of you lovely ladies.

I'm thinking of starting an online maternity clothes business. But.. I know they are alot of them out there. My idea is to have a fashionable clothing line that is affordable as well. Maybe gear it more towards the younger momma's. It'll probably be full of clothes I either help design or choose to include, and I'm 23. My main goal is affordable prices, none of that high end boutique prices.

So? thoughts? Any suggestions or advice would be awesome! I'm just trying to see if I can take this somewhere.

i love it.
ive been looking for maternity clothes recently and everything is really boring. i'm 23. most of the things are plain or have slogans on (i'm not into those!) it would be nice to have affordable, fashionable maternity wear for younger people!

I would have loved something like that, maternity gear tends to be really mumsy or ridiculously priced!

It sounds like a good idea to me. Would they be new or used clothing?
I run my own business and there are a hell of a lot of things I didn't even consider before I started. If you need any help just pm me. :)

Yay I'm glad people like the idea. That's a plus haha.

They would be all new clothes. I've been reading some books about opening a business and man sometimes it makes my head spin! But I'm pretty determined to do this.

If you are going to do this then you seriously need a business mentor... The market you are looking to break into is pretty crowded (and fashion and catering businesses are the ones most likely to go bump in their first year)

My suggestion is that you start out very very small - maybe make yourself an etsy store. This will give you chance to find out whether people like (and more importantly, will pay for) your stuff.

I hope this works for you hon (not least because even though I'm an oldie I think maternity clothes are hideous!) but do your research first - else you stand to lose a lot
xxx

I think its a brilliant idea :thumbup: good luck!! X

i think it sounds like an awesome idea :) and a side note.. i never thought of looking online for mat clothes that is a good idea.... for next time i get pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->