what do you call girl bits?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
my son knows that i don't have a 'tiddle' (that's what we call his bits :lol:) but we don't know what to call MY bits/girl bits.

i don't want to use the 'v' word :lol: think that's a bit too old and tbh i don't ever use that word even now.

what could we call female bits?

:\

any help would be fantastic thankyou!

xXx

tuppie duppie :rofl: its what i refare it as to my kids sounds so silly writing it down.

My friend refares to it as a qwacker :rofl:

my daughters have took it upon themselves to name it their roodle (pronounce it rude-ul)
it makes me laugh :D

lol we call it a loo loo !! or mookie and Bradleys bit is just willy !!

When i was growing up it was a front bum, my sisters little girl calls it her fairy x

LOL mine was just allways my fanny cos thats what it is. My mam dident see the point in calling it a "nice" name. Imadgine a 10 year old girl calling her bits a tuppance in year 6, shes get the piss taken out of her. My brothers had tails or bits as in get of your bits.

Alyssa calls hers FiFi or her butterfly.

Mine is a minnie and my son's is a willy.

minnie moo when i was little, we now call it a lady, or lady friend!

i think its going to be girls bits! OH thinks it should be fanny cos thats what it is!

Abbies is her 'mini' xx

And I love you call ur little boys a 'tiddle' btw... deffo gna use that for Jack :D

It was until recently Naomi-Mae's bum at the front until Morgan specifically asked what it was (along with how do babies get out, and then later how they get in :rofl:), and I have a friend who taught her children it was a fandango, I thought it was so funny, but wasnt going to call it that, yet when he asked it was the only word I could think of. So we have fandango's :rofl:

I never had names that made the parts have a nicer name.Only that the vagina was called fanny (or muschi) , but I knew anyway what their proper names were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->