what do you call girl bits?

chloe calls hers her cookie, thts wot i call mine lol

some ofthe stories of how names came about are so funny :rofl:

some of you girlies have super cute names... maybe we could have 1 day 1 name, next day another name :lol: i willshow this thread to mr.man when hegets home so we can decide what to call it :D

thanks for the help!!

xXx

Rudey bum, rudey bits or front bum - dd has 2 bums and ds has 1 bum, a todger and nuggets (nuggets is from school)

when i was little it was mushi, i thought my mom made it up but someone else wrote that too on here.

Female parts - minky/mini (and top part boobs)
Male parts - willy

Laughed my head off in tesco once as an old man pointed to an ironing borad and said to his wife, this minky is not as wide as yours :lol: Sorry i've got an odd sense of humour.

I have always and will always call my vulva and vagina by their real names. I will be teaching my children to call theirs by the textbook name. There is nothing wrong with using real English here. I have always thought that "wee-wee" and "pee-pee" and whatever people say sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Flower for a girl
Winky or Tinkle for a boy :rofl:

:rofl:

when i was little it was mushi, i thought my mom made it up but someone else wrote that too on here.
yup, It is common in Germany.(and with old ladies cats' too ) XD

I agree though with the aforementioned posts , to call the organs by their proper name.

i don't know i haven't got a girl , but my mum used to call mine " my front bum & back bum " lol

used to my minnie moo when i was little,
and my nephews call theres their Dinkle

When i was little i used to call it a "minny" i think i'll do that for Brooke too :lol:

:rofl: Toria ... snap!!

I called mine a lulu (i always thought that the singer lulu had a rather unfortunate name as a result) and boys was called a tag.

I work at a daycare with three year olds. We use proper names there. :shrug:

Mini

when dd1 was in nursery that's what one of her friends called it and it caught on!

Haha if I had a little girl it would be vagina tbh, Jack will know his as a penis. I don't personally get the whole weirdness about names, you wouldn't call their legs or arms something else... it's like telling them there's something wrong about having one IMO. Just IMO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->