What do you consider spotting?

augustluvers

LTTC #1
Reaction score
That's right... I'm asking for your individual personal opinions on what spotting is to you!

Anyone?

~ I'm not quite sure what I would consider spotting, but ever since I started TTC that seems to be a very prominent subject (af spotting, implantation spotting, ovulation spotting etc)

spotting to me is that i would not need to wear a pantyliner and if i did need a pantyliner so my panies dont get stained there would be alot less than half a pad of blood on there...

spotting to me is that i would not need to wear a pantyliner and if i did need a pantyliner so my panies dont get stained there would be alot less than half a pad of blood on there...

That makes a lot of sense to me =) Thank you!

To me, spotting would be just when you wipe it's there or if it's on your underwear or you just need a pantyliner. Where it comes and goes.

when i think of spotting i think of a tiny bit when you wipe and a brown stain (old blood) on yer pants!

For me spotting means I need a panty liner or else my panties get a bit stained (altho not a lot). But I wouldn't need a tampon, lol!

Same here. No tampon needed. I either see it when I wipe or need just a pantyliner, and that's not soaked.

OMG, thankx so much girls!!! I wasn't thinking that I would get so many responses! But I'm so glad to have all of you! :hugs:

I'm 9dpo (and on day 10 of Prometrium 200mg - final day today) and after showering and getting dressed, I used the loo three hours later and found a little bit of brown discharge on my panties. Very minimal about a dimes size. I spent the rest of the day using the loo just to see if I was still spotting :haha: and only had a tint of brownish color after wiping.

According to my Gyno, AF is supposed to arrive 3-5 days after the last prometrium pill... so :shrug: I don't know what's going on. My temps are high, in fact this morning my temp was the highest ever.

Usually before Af ~ I have cramps, no spotting (I go straight to full out heavy AF, the few days before I get the runs (sorry TMI), and I'm bloated... HOWEVER, this time around I have none of those symptoms so it's odd for me... it's the first time I've ever spotted like this.

So I guess I just have to wait and see.... but THANK YOU so much to answering my question. You girls on here are truly the best support system I've ever gotten!

Lots of Baby Dust to all of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->