What do you do after school?

I didn't inc clubs lol mine do netball, riding authors, multi sports and sailing x

Aah, we've just joined our local sailing club :)..... OH & I have done lots of sailing but never introduced DC to the sport, this is the plan this year :)

I've also enquired in to tennis.... doesn anyone's 5yr olds play tennis? Rosie? How does your lo find it at such a young age?

Everything is atleast a half hour drive from our house, which is a shame "/

I didn't inc clubs lol mine do netball, riding authors, multi sports and sailing x

Aah, we've just joined our local sailing club :)..... OH & I have done lots of sailing but never introduced DC to the sport, this is the plan this year :)

I've also enquired in to tennis.... doesn anyone's 5yr olds play tennis? Rosie? How does your lo find it at such a young age?

Everything is atleast a half hour drive from our house, which is a shame "/

Charlie loves tennis lessons, it's mostly fun games with the rackets and soft balls for the first 45 mins then for the last 15 mins they do proper practice with scoring. I never thought he would like a tennis club but they did taster sessions with school and the coach asked if Charlie and another few kids would come back! Glad we did, he really enjoys it :)

I always find I don't have enough time after school...

Monday: snack after school then swimming then tea at 6pm a bit of play time then bed

Tuesday - Thursday she's at the childminder so I only get barely an hour before she's off to bed

Friday - park or soft play or we just do art or play at home. We usually have snack time straight from school as she's quite hungry. Dinner is always around 6pm so I can fit in a bath and story time or practising some reading. Bed time no later than 7 or she's grumpy in the mornings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->