What do you do on NYE?

Normally I go to my friends and we have a few drinks, but her little girl is poorly so it'll be snack food and watching Game of Thrones by myself I think! Jacob will stay up a bit later, but not until midnight.

We have go to a family party, last year DS was past having naps but he had one on NYE for an hour and a half so was wide awake at midnight and had a great time. This year my plan is to go to the party and bring his pjs with us, so we'll stay as long as he's happy to be up, then change him into his pjs for the drive home and he can fall asleep in the car.

Before we had kids me and OH would go out for a meal then chill out at home.
Now, kids will be in bed by usual time. Me and OH will probably watch a movie and eat through some of the chocolate we got over Christmas, and more than likely be asleep by midnight. We are all still poorly so can't see us making it to midnight.
Not sure what movie to watch. Doesn't see to be much we fancy that we haven't already seen.

Pre kids we would party with my friends until some stupid hour of the morning. Now we will be getting up with the kids the same time we use to go to bed.

Now we are having a nice romantic meal just the two of us after the kids have gone to bed. No point keeping them up they would just get grumpy and fall asleep anyway. A movie and then bed. We may not even make midnight.

I have several family members round tomorrow for a long walk then lunch all together after, thank god for slow cookers!

Just me, myself and I up for new years eve. I've let my 2 older ones stay up before but they just can't manage it so I won't even try this year

My NYE will be no different than any other Thursday night. I'm so completely boring LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->