what do you do when you are ill?

wantmoresleep

new mum of baby girl
Reaction score
Someone please give me a kind word,,,I worked last night and came home with a diarrhoea and sickness bug. I really didn't want LO to get it and so arranged for my mum n dad to take her tonight.
I feel like a bad mum and I miss her already....
I know that others don't have people around but I am lucky in that I have my parents..would you have done the same.?

:cry::cry:

Oh my god i would have done the same as u in a heartbeat if i had that option. I have had two bugs this month, and have passed it on to both my LO and other half, and its horrible, u feel so sorry for them, i would do anything to stop her going through it x

def would have done exactly the same!! hope you feel better soon :hugs:xx

Someone please give me a kind word,,,I worked last night and came home with a diarrhoea and sickness bug. I really didn't want LO to get it and so arranged for my mum n dad to take her tonight.
I feel like a bad mum and I miss her already....
I know that others don't have people around but I am lucky in that I have my parents..would you have done the same.?

:cry::cry:

definitely would do the same. one day me and oh both had bug and were sick all night. His parents took LO all day and we just slept. They came back with him at dinner time which we just about managed as we knew it wouldnt be long until bed time and we could rest again.

:hugs: I would do the same thing too, you are doing what's best for her. I had a bug like this a few months back (when I was just 9 weeks pregnant as well!) I actually caught it from my daughter so I didn't need to send her to my mum's, but I would have done otherwise. I also could have done nothing for her, I couldn't even move out of bed for 24 hours and DH had to stay home from work to look after her. I hope you feel better soon!

I would do the same thing too if I had the chance. You did what you thought best of your lo, and that was for her to spend a fun night with grandma and grandpa so you could get a good nights sleep to recover and be ready for playing with her tomorrow and so that she wouldn't catch it and get ill as well.

I had swine flu and my inlaws took Noah for 24 hours as OH had to work and I couldn't even walk let alone take care of Noah, luckily this was a friday and OH was off all weekend. So yer if you have the option take it, dont suffer unnessasarily, if you rest you'll be better sooner xx

gosh I would do it too - oh, both the boys had a tummy bug before christmas that was bad enough - I had a mild dose a few days later it was hell trying to contain two mobile monsters and rush to the loo every few minutes. xxxx

Emily picked up a bug at Christmas time and watching the poor little thing being so sick, I wouldn't ever want to needlessly expose her to another bug like that .. I would send her away in a heartbeat !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"