What do you do when....

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
You make up a meal, then LO refuses all of it as theyre not hungry (even pudding!)

This has happened to us a few times and not sure whether to fridge it and try again after a while, bin it and go for something else later, or bin it and offer some snacks (in our case maybe a breadstick or a biscotti).

why is he not hungry hun? maybe you should wait a little but if for e.g youve not long given him milk or something else. when my los done this, ive just made him something else xx

Well it goes pert in with another post i made asking about bottles, i think he might be ready to drop to 2 bottles, he may not be hungry because of the middle bottle, he had 6ozs at 3pm, then i tried dinner at 5.30pm but he took a few spoons then refused it.

at that age we generally tried other foods, but now if she doesn't eat what's in front of her than we let her down to go play

I'd maybe try dropping that bottle then. Ruby used to have 5oz at 4pm and since I stopped giving that, she's eaten more tea.

However if I've offered something I know she likes, and she doesn't want it, I just leave it.

I'd maybe try dropping that bottle then. Ruby used to have 5oz at 4pm and since I stopped giving that, she's eaten more tea.

However if I've offered something I know she likes, and she doesn't want it, I just leave it.

Im a bit worried to drop the bottle completley yet so as an inbetwee im going to reduce the ozs in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->