What do you do.......

xHx

Hayley, Mummy to Olivia
Reaction score
Livvy has learnt to roll over, which is fantastic except she is doing it at night and is falling to sleep on her front. Me and the OH keep getting up and turning her onto her back but two mins later we can just hear her turning round again!

Do I just leave her on her front?? I find it hard to sleep knowing she is in this position but we can't keep getting up every twenty mins??

What do you girls do?
x

I would just leave her, she is old enough to get out of a position if she can't breathe and is past the high risk of SIDS (<3mths). Just me though.

Just leaver her. I dont see harm in baby sleeping on there front, amber slept on her front from 3/4weeks old. She would literally not go sleep on her back. Still sleeps on her front now lol.

I would leave her, if she can roll then there is no danger and I personally think babies sleep better on their tummy, my 15 month old still does.

I've been told to leave her, once she can get on her front you cant stop her

Leave her..she is big enough to know how she wants to sleep...lol.....but i like tummy sleeping anyway...Maley has tummy slept since a week old

I'd leave her. Olivia always sleeps on her front and has done since she was about 2 months.

x

We leave Hannah now, she rolls back to front and front to back so I'm not really worried about her getting hurt.

Like everyone else said: just leave her. I've read a few different places that once they roll over, it's not as bad for them to sleep on their tummies because they can roll back over on to their backs. When my son learned to roll over, he started sleeping on his stomach. He's still doing it.

Thanks girls! We just left her last night and all OK!!! x

Lola still doesn't roll but she sleeps on her tummy anyway.
Don't worry, she can get herself out of the position easily if it represents difficulties for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->