What do you eat?

Crusty bread and butter or crackers and butter. Something very plain

I've had a plain cob and stomach is growling even more now lol. Trying not to make myself too bloated too as this is the time of night I get really painful bloating and stretching xx

My eating is all over the place at the moment. Some days I have great days with no nausea / being sick and manage to eat three regular meals. When the nausea kicks in its little and often. Ritz biscuits, ginger nuts, toast and sandwiches.

When I'm feeling particularly hungry but kinda nauseous I try to eat freezer pops made with fruit purees. Or electrolyte pops. Once my tummy settles I can eat something, but it doesn't matter what it is, I'll have to make myself eat it.

I was going to post something similar. I find I cant do repeat meals anymore. Like if I have pasta one day, the next day I cant touch the stuff, forget about leftovers! Im having a lot of trouble find foods to eat that sound appetizing more than once! I'd love some bread and cheese but don't eat dairy or gluten so that's out. Black bean brownies and citrus fruits have been my only staple I can stomach repeatedly. I miss enjoying food!

My mom is doing cheese and potato pie which sounds quite nice. Just hope I actually want it once it's done. I really miss enjoying food too. Xxx

I always end up just eating french toast or just normal toast with a little butter on. but honestly I haven't been eating that much overall :/

Ham sandwich with mayo and loads of thinly sliced cucumber. No matter when it goes down a treat

bread and butter, plain pasta with butter, plain steamed rice, prawn cocktail sandwich, oranges and baked potato with a bit of beans is what comes to mind.

My safe list: Bananas, clementines, popsicles made with fruit and vegetable puree, sheep's yoghurt, clif bars, avocados with salt, and almond butter smoothies (in which I try and cram in some sneaky vegetables as I can't go anywhere near one otherwise).

Everything else I seem to be able to eat once and then I can't stand to look at ever again.

I miss my food so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->