What do you feel like week 4 through 6?

DollPosse

Reaction score
I'm curious...those of you in the fourth to sixth week range what are you feeling like these days?

I, myself since about four weeks have felt stretching and pulling. My breast are sensitive and feel heavy. My nose is always stuffed up. Maybe odd but with pregnancy I almost feel like I have a cold for nine months. I have noticed some skin discoloration. I'm not usually someone to have issues with acne but my skin is a mess. There is some mild cramping, hugely bloated, and being very tired.

I'm 5+6 weeks.

I too feel like I have a cold.
My boobs are swollen and very tender and sore. My nipples have got bigger, and my areolas are darker.
I'm incredibly bloated, and look about 7 months pregnant lol
I'm extremely tired all the time.
Very nauseous but I haven't been sick yet.
Since yesterday I've been getting heartburn and indigestion.
I've suffered terrible constipation (tmi sorry).
I've had slight abdominal cramping and pulling.
I have acne anyway because of PCOS, but it got worse at about 4 weeks, but it's now eased off.
And terrible mood swings. One moment I'm happy, the next I'm crying! :dohh:

Weeks 4-6, I was constantly tired, sore boobs (especially nips, my god), but had no MS. Skin broke out like NOBODY'S BUSINESS. It was terrible lol. Mood swings and such as well.

Hi

I have been feeling really tired, yawning the whole day for a few weeks now. Also feel very bloated and my nipples are so sore when its cold :haha:

Went to doc today for bloods, they couldnt find a vein in my arm so took the blood from my wrist....and now my wrist is sooooo sore and already bruising :( now waiting to hear the news....

:hugs:

I'm extremely tired and feel like I have a constant hangover but not actually been sick. Also getting stabbing pains in boobs x

I am 5+1 and I feel exhausted, moody, I cry at the slightest thing.

I also feel nauseous but thankfully havent been sick and I keep getting headaches.

Xxx

I felt crampy, unsure, sore boobs on and off (just like bruised feelings), nausea and vomiting kicked in at 5 and a half weeks but that is early.

Insanely sore boobs, tired all day, bloated like im several months pregnant so far no ms ( knock on wood ) over all feeling ok

painful boobs and they look so big i can't fit in a bra i am on to sports bra's. Also fatigue otherwise everything is good definitely appreciate it. First time with LO i had nausea the all 1st trimester.

Hiiiii im in my 5th week,

-I've felt tired since week 3 believe it or not,
-Itchy nipples to the point of no return.
-I lent over the bed to grab a glass of water and felt like my stomach muscle tore in half really painful.maybe i'll move a little slower in future.
-Bloating belly already
-Today was the first day ive woken up and gagged or felt nauseas
-My sinus's have been hightend hugely, smells almost hurt my nose even.

But nevertheless i'm grateful for all of it. :D

I am in my fifth week and seem to be experiencing a bit if everything on and off. Started with feeling ridiculously tired all day - this was before I even got a bfp and was probably the point I realised I could be pregnant. Also had sore/heavy boobs, headaches and dizzy spells, cramps and some sharp pains in lower abdomen if I get up too quick and the worst for me seems to be the aching in my legs, it feels like I have done a tough workout every morning (I haven't lol).

I haven't had any ms yet but didn't suffer with MS when I had DS so am hoping it's the same again. Have had a few mild waves of nausea and that sickly hungry feeling when I wake up but that's about it

X

I'm 5+6 now and from ovulation Iv had sore boobs that feel bruised and really sensitive nipples.

I have nausea in and of especially in the morning and Iv threw up a handful of times. Iv gone if chicken! The thought of it makes me heave! Lost my appetite all together I have to force my self to eat!

I have twinges on & off in both left and right side which are annoying!

And have had mild back ache since beginning of week 5.

I have felt the pains in thighs feels like Iv done a couple of hours on a cross trainer! Which I haven't!

And period kind of cramps on & of and just a general feeling period is on the way which is annoying! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->