What do you get the 6yr old boy who has everything!?

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
My little brother's birthday is tomorrow and I am drawing a HUGE blank! I usually am the awesome sister who gets the coolest presents ever but my pregnancy brain is just not allowing it. Not to mention I can't find any of the things he is into at the stores. Even tho I'm not supposed to be on my feet very much we literally went all over town trying to find him something and failed miserably, I couldn't even find a back up plan of something I didn't like but would do :dohh: He is into anything superhero, video games and transformers. I refuse to buy him video games or transformer toys because he has SO many I can't keep up and will probably buy him something he already has. I feel like every toy we see he has already. Was thinking about making him a custom Iron Man something or other but that's not working out too well either. Tried finding a 2nd hand toybox I could repaint and add decals too but no luck there. I am so frustrated! :growlmad: I feel like everything out there is either an arm and a leg or complete junk (even if it is expensive :dohh: )

What about logoed clothes with his super heros on. Or dressing up clothes. Doesn't really matter if it's not super cool.

I actually ended up getting him a spiderman swivel desk chair to sit in for when he plays video games and stuff. It was the last one! lol Super nice $20 because it was the last one. I think orig they were like $60.

Try and find out his favourite cartoon or character or something like that and then get the toy or video etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->