What do you guys think?

janeywaney

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have no one to ask so really hope someone can help me, basically thinking I amy possibly be pregnant.

My period seemed to come two days early but was a rusty orange mixed with cm and light, not enough for a tampon, then the next day a small bit of bleeding with a small amount of clots,so thought it was just my period early, however i have not had any bleeding since! It has been 3 days since the last bit of bleeding, I also have had no period pains what soever and i am usually like clockwork apart from a few times where i have been late but still had a normal period, but have never had this.

Anyone had similar?

Sound like what I had just before I got my BFP with my DS :). I would do a test just to check :)
FX for you :)

Sound like what I had just before I got my BFP with my DS :). I would do a test just to check :)

Thanks for your reply, I have done a test this morning and i am not sure if i saw a very shadowy line, so could have been a negative, thing is though im wondering if I ovulating later in the month due to stress earlier on? So that would make conception only about 9 days ago? Does that sound possible!? Im very new to all this and have no clue!

I don't have a clue with the ovulating as with my DS we were NTNP so didn't keep a log of it all lol.

I would test in a few days/week and see what happens :)

I log my periods religiously with a phone ap and it shows ur usual fertile days. It is just the wierdest period i have ever had! my right bb is now quite tender and my stomach is pretty bloated, just dont' feel right. I just want to know now! lol

Maybe you should test again. I'm waiting to test. I think I may possibly be pregnant also. DH and I weren't trying but I've had a strange cycle. 6 days before my AF was due I had some spotting, literally three drops of rust color blood after he and I BD'ed.
I didn't spot any day after that. Now my period is late 4 days now. I had a slight pink CM the other day I was in the bathroom, but nothing since. My DH thinks that spotting was my period? He doesn't know how cycle works, hah.
I'm having all mynormal AF symptoms with the exception of the bloating and extra CM that I usually have before my AF.

YOu said you test and saw a faint line maybe you should test in a couple days and can get a more accurate answer. I'm waiting until THursday then I'll test.

Keep us updated. Good Luck!

Still nothing! Not sure whether to put it down to a very odd period, but i have literally never in my life had one so short! or without pain! So puzzling!!!

Thanks for your reply, I have done a test this morning and i am not sure if i saw a very shadowy line, so could have been a negative, thing is though im wondering if I ovulating later in the month due to stress earlier on? So that would make conception only about 9 days ago? Does that sound possible!? Im very new to all this and have no clue!

Hi!!

Any luck today?
im very new to this too, just took a test and came back negative.
im supposed to get my period this week.
are you hoping for a bfn or bfp??

:wacko:
Still nothing! Not sure whether to put it down to a very odd period, but i have literally never in my life had one so short! or without pain! So puzzling!!!

hi! I am having the same! Me and OH bd on 4 & 5 Aug. (my ov day and the day after). i expected my period on 18 aug as we were 'taking it easy in july'. it came midday 18 aug, very light. It got a bit heavier on Sunday and I used 2 tampax, and then switched to liners for the evening (sorry TMI).my flow became light on Monday 20 Aug and then stopped midday!!! I been wearing a liner just in case, but nothing. on tuesday 21 Aug I i did hpt, but was negative :growlmad:
the hpt was 17 dpo.. so i guess roundabout the right time.
But this period was soo short, I am like clockwork with timing, length, heaviness, pain... and I had NO cramps at all. It is so odd :wacko:
my sis said i should test again on friday 24 aug.

It seems I got my period 2 days ago!! We are not trying for a baby but I am getting kind of broody and even though scared would be quite excited if it did happen, Im sure this is my period, had two days of cramps and very red blood. Still a small part of me hoping it's that odd implantation bleeding you hear of once in a blue moon! lol, although I doubt it. How about anyone else? Any joy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->