What do you have in your 4 year olds room

Her bed, some toys a pink chair and a tv/DVD player she can then go to her room and watch her shows and she gets half an hours DVD on a school night which she switches off and goes straight to sleep

Bed, chest of drawers, playhouse, dolls house, dolls crib, some dress up clothes, all her books. I don't tend to let pencils or markers upstairs. Occasionally she will take herself up to draw in her little house.

When she's older she'll get a desk in her room but we'll need to take down the playhouse to make room. She's got all her art supplies, table & chairs in the dining room/family room.

Bed, chest of drawers, physio equipment. Her bedroom is for sleeping not for playing.

Bed, 3 chests of drawers and a shelf with best teddies on. Sadly I'd not trust my LO with pencils in his room. I know he'd draw on the walls - he used to deliberately draw on my old carpet(with felts but stiil)!

Bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, dress up stuff and storage / toys under her bed. She never gets up and plays at bedtime, but absoloutely no art stuff up there! It's in the utility room in its own cupboard.

My son doesn't have his own room yet but he will do next year (he'll be 4)

His room will have
- bed
- wardrobe
- bookcase
- those 3 tier plastic drawers (which will have his vehicles/puzzles/play food etc in)
- other random bedroom stuff lol

But his arts and crafts stuff will be downstairs. I just couldn't trust him with them in his room because i know he would draw all over the bedding and walls, but he is autistic so i never really know if it is the "norm" iykwim

We have a playroom - dd has no toys in her bedroom only books so I know she will sleep, she is 3. Next year I will be putting her in a bigger room so baby can have the smaller room

Would you trust your 4 year old with colouring pencils and crayons in their room ? I was thinking about putting a desk in there - is she too young

What do you have in your lo's rooms

my son is 5 and moved into his own room just before turning 4, he never plays with the toys in his room, he enjoys sleep to much lol

in his room he has 5 cupboards that hes never even looked in and a full garage play set, 2 toy boxes and a fully automated sit in electric car but he only plays with stuff in the toy room

as with everything dont leave kids unattended with inappropriate things (we learned this in the play room when he distroyed 5 pairs of shoes with playdough)

also avoid tvs in bedrooms, I had lots of toys in my room and have always been a bad sleeper but tv makes it much worse an kids will try and watch it (I had a thing for watching late night horror films until my mam removed my tv and then I started sneaking into her room to watch them lol)

we have no tvs upstairs but he has his own one down stairs in the playroom and in our old house before we had 2 rooms he had a portable dvd player to watch downstairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->