What Do You like Best

Lucasmum

Reaction score
What are you faves from the list, this is no where near a final list just trying to get some thoughts, my fave is Soraya and I thought OH was on board and really keen but apparently not :dohh: His fave is Cassidy which I'm really not keen on :wacko:

They all seem quite unusual, then you have Edith at the bottom, is that your choice or OH's?

I chose Edith because I don't like any of the other names at all, and it was my great grandmas name :).

Edith is just one we both agree on not overly convinced as middle name is more than likely going to be Ruth and 2 th's names sounds a bit of a mouthful to me :wacko:

I'm really not keen on soraya because it makes me think of psoriasis.

I chose Quinn :)

They all seem quite unusual, then you have Edith at the bottom, is that your choice or OH's?

I chose Edith because I don't like any of the other names at all, and it was my great grandmas name :).

I don't think Quinn, Edith or Cassidy are unusual.

I voted Quinn! :)

I prefer traditional names so went with Edith (and I love the nn Edie).

I almost chose Indria because I thought it was Indra. I really like Indra but the extra syllable puts me off, especially since it kind of sounds like a mispronunciation of India.

I thought they were all quite modern then there was old fashioned Edith at the bottom, was just curious as it didn't fit in with the rest of the more "American" sounding list. Edith to me is an elderly Scots or English person :)

I thought they were all quite modern then there was old fashioned Edith at the bottom, was just curious as it didn't fit in with the rest of the more "American" sounding list. Edith to me is an elderly Scots or English person :)

I agree wth you. I felt Edith was completely different. I voted Edith as I am not keen on the others.

I love hearing peoples reactions good or bad, Edith has definitely jumped to the top of our list for now :flower:

I vote Edith too. I love the nn Edie.

I'm really not keen on soraya because it makes me think of psoriasis.

I chose Quinn :)

I cant get this thought out my head and I also suffer really badly with psoriasis its gone down a few notches on the list :haha:

I love Quinn. I haven't heard of Indria before, but I like Indira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->