What do you love most/look forward to most about pregnancy

TattooedMama

Bubba, Daddy & Belly
Reaction score
Ok in the spirit of the thread another posted about which symptom you would 'skip' I thought it might be fun to ask what you ladies enjoyed most(if you have been PG before) or look forward to most about pregnancy.

Is it...

Making hubby wait on/cater to you
Feeling baby kick and move about
Not worrying about weight gain
Knowing you are creating something beautiful
Knowing from then on you have an unconditional love
Or...?

For me I love feeling baby move, especially in response to my voice or moods. Also I just am astounded by and proud of being able to create a unique and beautiful person!!!

Haha, love the making hubby wait on you, never thought of that one.

Having a bump, and the feeling of a little one inside you, kicking and moving. x

I hated being pregnant but dont think i could really grasp that there was a baby inside me, so looking so much more forward to that this time.

I loved having a bump

and strangley enough i am actually looking forward to the birth (and my baby only 3 months lol) ... its so amazing giving birth, and feel that i am much better prepared this time round.

I think pregnant bellys are lovely and feeling the baby kick

I look forward to feeling little hiccups again! They're so cute!

Same here eternal! I really loved being pregnant - I felt so good (had such a great, happy state of mind) but I couldn't grasp the idea that there was really REALLY a baby in there. I was stunned when I saw him LOL....

So I am looking forward to bonding in a different way since I now know what to expect.
Seeing/feeling baby move and having a bump! Hopefully I get the full 9 months this time!

xx

I just love the whole experience, the excitement, the anticipation, the appointments and scans, seeing and feeling the baby growing and moving, Picking out names, getting everything ready, the labour experience and birth and then the indescribable feeling of holding your newborn baby in your arms for the first time.

I just love it all!

Ooooo I'm looking forward to having a nice big bump and feeling baby move about and a lot of people say they hiccup! :haha: I can't wait to feel my tummy hiccup!

i can't wait for feeling movements again, and i loves being able to feel 'bits' of baby through the skin, like feet, hands etc :cloud9:
i can't wait to experience the birth part again either! mad perhaps as i had a terrible birth with maddi, but giving birth to my daughter really was the most amazing thing i've ever done, and i can't wait to do it again!

I can't wait to have a proper pregnancy bump one day.

Just to feel your baby moving about inside you must be so amazing :cloud9:

I have always felt this way and have always yearned for the experience of just being pregnant and everything that comes with it (the good and the bad). It has just got to be one of the most miraculous things in the world.

ooh i loved being pregnant. i had lots of sickness to start with but didn't have any other unpleasant symptoms and it was a breeze.

i loved feeling him wriggling inside me and watching my bump move around.

not giving 2hoots about my weight and therefore being super body confident was great too.

all the planning, baby shopping, day dreaming and talking/singing to my bump. bonding.

can't wait to do it all again:happydance:

I can't wait to feel a baby moving inside me. When I hear women talking about feeling their baby kicking their ribs, it just so surreal, I can't wait to experience what that feels like. And I'd never heard before reading this thread about feeling babies hiccuping inside, that must be a pretty crazy feeling too

Oooh lots! Here are some of them:

* getting my BFP and feeling so excited - keeping our little secret for a couple of months but glowing on the inside!
* Getting a baby bump again
* seeing our baby on the scan
* feeling baby kick and squirm about
* meeting our baby when he/she is born
* introducing our son to his little brother or sister:thumbup:

ooooo i love telling people i'm PREGNANT!!!!!
i love a baby bump lovely and big!!!
iu love feeling baby move
ilove the excitemnet when u get near due date, of when will baby come
i love labour and birth even though it hurts like mad!!
love it!!!
never get waited on by dh. but even so i feel special just being pg!! :)

absoloutly everything :cloud9: the big bump,the planning, the getting things ready, the prams, the re decorating and the kicks!

Having never been pregnant I'm not sure I can answer lol!

But definitely just knowing a little baby is growing in there, half DH, half me :) and waiting to meet them!

- dinah

Ooooo I'm looking forward to having a nice big bump and feeling baby move about and a lot of people say they hiccup! :haha: I can't wait to feel my tummy hiccup!

I had forgotten about the hiccups until you said that!!! The hiccups are cute & funny and occasionally a bother lol

Kicks
My bump
Comfy maternity pants
andddddd ultrasounds

Defo feeling LO kick around and have this bond with him/her. and to be able to eat whatever i what whenever i want. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->