What do you love most/look forward to most about pregnancy

Feeling baby kick and move about would be magical.

A bump as thats all part and parcel of it

Looking into his/her eyes when born

I'd love to be able to feel the baby kick and move about :)

I'm such an emotional person as is, I cant imagine what I will be like pregnant, LOL! I will probably cry at all of the changes. getting my BFP, the first scan, the first movement, finding out the sex...etc etc.

I cant wait for all of it, but to feel the baby move inside.. Oh how I long for that feeling!

I think, all of it lol. Not so much the first one though. I'd rather do things for myself. But everything else. It's just beautiful isn't it :D.

Ok in the spirit of the thread another posted about which symptom you would 'skip' I thought it might be fun to ask what you ladies enjoyed most(if you have been PG before) or look forward to most about pregnancy.

Is it...

Making hubby wait on/cater to you
Feeling baby kick and move about
Not worrying about weight gain
Knowing you are creating something beautiful
Knowing from then on you have an unconditional love
Or...?

For me I love feeling baby move, especially in response to my voice or moods. Also I just am astounded by and proud of being able to create a unique and beautiful person!!!

When I was pregnant with my first baby (hopefully second soon, lol) I didn't realize the reality of a actually baby growing inside me! When my daughter was born and still to this day I gaze down at her in total awe that she was in my belly! Im looking forward to growing a baby inside me and having a more full understanding of it.

And not having my period *happy dance*...

No period, wearing maternity clothes that are cute, seeing the ultrasounds but maybe most of all...the baby shower and getting fussed over by everyone (I hardly see my relatives since I live several states away, so I think it's okay for me to feel that way!) :winkwink:

I loved my bump and feeling the baby kicking and moving was amazing! A feeling i can not wait to experience again xx

everything :D
getting a bfp after hearing about all the other ladies that get them every day, all the things i hear other mummies mention about the kicking and moving around, the hiccups lol, the experience that you are carrying your lo around and the whole "making him/her yourself" :), the unconditional love and that theres a little person that depends on you and needs you, the planning of everything.. (even though ive done way too much already ha), seeing my oh hold lo for the first time, that will be incredible :) xxxxxx

I hated being pregnant but dont think i could really grasp that there was a baby inside me, so looking so much more forward to that this time.

I loved having a bump

and strangley enough i am actually looking forward to the birth (and my baby only 3 months lol) ... its so amazing giving birth, and feel that i am much better prepared this time round.

I agree with this Eternal, I am looking forward to getting a second go at birth now that I have some idea of what I'm doing lol! It doesn't seem like five minutes since we were on the overdue thread together in third tri and now here we are thinking about baby # 2!

I'm looking forward to telling hubby he is going to be a daddy, seeing the look on his face etc.

Also looking forward to having my bump and feeling baby kicking etc.

I so can not wait - how am i gonna get through another 5 months ahhhhhh!

i think the things iam most looking forward to is the first kick and actually holding the baby for the first time as my gut feeling tells me that thats going to be the most awsome feeling i will ever have and plus the one big thing i have to do in life is be a mum i dont think my life would be complete unless i have a baby.

I loved the whole experience of being pregnant. But my main things were the fact I could feel him moving and hiccuping, seeing the broad movements across my stomach, and know that I was doing something important for the tiny person growing inside me :)

Everything!

Although I completely agree with Poppy, I would like to keep it secret from my friends for month or so just so I can feel I have my own special little world! Although I'll probably call everyone straight away.

I am especially looking forward to watching all the changes in my body, the ultrasounds, making clothes and knitting things for baby, feeling the first kicks and movements, finding out whether its a boy or girl, planning names (planning in general really because I love planning!). Last time I was pregnant I had an ectopic and I didn't know he/she was there until 10 hours before I had emergency surgery. I am just so looking forward to being able to experience the whole thing properly from start to birth!

-getting my BFP (I've been pissing + for years in my dreams! lol)
-having a bump
-feeling baby move
-delivery (not the pain part, they whole "here s/he comes!" part)

Ok in the spirit of the thread another posted about which symptom you would 'skip' I thought it might be fun to ask what you ladies enjoyed most(if you have been PG before) or look forward to most about pregnancy.

Is it...

Making hubby wait on/cater to you
Feeling baby kick and move about
Not worrying about weight gain
Knowing you are creating something beautiful
Knowing from then on you have an unconditional love
Or...?

For me I love feeling baby move, especially in response to my voice or moods. Also I just am astounded by and proud of being able to create a unique and beautiful person!!!

Probobly all of the above :)
However feeling the baby move would be particularly nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->