What do you miss after getting pregnant?

Wine
certain cheeses
feeling sexy/confident (for myself and husband)
energy for my two boys
Doing up my pants.

Sex ... It's just so uncomfortable for me now, i feel like the only woman who doesn't enjoy the extra bloodflow.

Salami and the occasional energy drink!

Alcohol
My medication
Breathing properly
Not passing out
Being able to lift DD with shooting pains in my bump
Makeup (don't have the energy)

Y'all are missing out haha my doctor has only said to have a glass of wine occasionally (I still stay completely away), runny eggs are fine, sushi is fine so long as you go to a reputable place that you know serves fresh fish, cold cuts are fine so long as you're not eating a sub sandwich from a gas station or somewhere sketchy.

I miss ibuprofen for headaches. Wearing my lularoe leggings (waistband not comfortable at all for me during pregnancy, bummed!) Curling up in a ball to sleep, or sleeping flat on my back without feeling off. Frozen margaritas and a cold beer.

Wine
Energy
Late nights
Pate and salami

Probably loads more that I cant think of right now

I've had sausages though, I chopped and boiled them for about 7-10 minutes and then fried them. It's not the same in taste and I've only had them once, but that was enough to satisfy my craving :)

Bloody Marys. OMG!!!!! It is also a pregnancy craving. I've been getting Virgin Marys but it just isn't the same. I went to a wedding and had 5 virgin marys. I can't help it!!!

Meat! My biggest food aversion is meat. I don't like the taste, look, or smell. It is awful. I usually love meat!

Yes!! I love Blood Mary...the other day during a cousins' dine out, couple of my cousins ordered Bloody Mary and all I could do was :sad2:

Alcohol!!!!
And all the nice cheeses I can't have.
I've also been craving pate.

Beer
Feta cheese
Cold deli meat
Shellfish (though my Dr said I could eat one lobster while on my trip to
maine and so I did and it was amazing!)
Not feeling gassy and bloated all the time

Wine/cocktails

Having energy to do ANYTHING

Feeling remotely attractive

Cold cuts (even though I don't eat them that much, it suddenly becomes a chore avoiding them)

Lying on my back

Not having a fat face and being able to fit into my clothes

Not being a spectacle.

Gym (miss being able to exercise properly, and since last week can't even go on bike with my boys). Being much less mobile sucks.

Wine. (I did have a few glasses during this pregnancy, but it was always in a very hush-hush, just pour a tiny bit in, please).

Flat tummy (silly, I know, but I can't wait to fit into my body con dresses).

Being able to sleep through the night without needing to pee (but it is actually better in the last week, need to wake up only once or twice. but there were some nights when I had to get up to pee every bloody hour!)

Wearing high heels.

Tanning beds (I didn't do them often, but time to time I loved them).

That is pretty much it....

Being able to sleep on my tummy
Feeling pretty/slim
Having more than one bra that fits at any given time
Having the energy to exercise
Nice clothes - I hate most maternity stuff
Sun beds

I miss coffee the most :(. Also since I have GD I pretty much miss everything packed with carbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->