What do you miss from pre-LO!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Its rememberance Sunday this week. I always used to play the last post in a church service and had said I wouldnt do it this year cos of Chloe. Mark talked me into it and I've been dreading it as I've not played for months.

I just got my trumpet out and realised how much I've missed playing. I resally need to make time to start again, I was just wondering if anyone had anything they'd had to put on the back burner that they wish they hadnt or something they really miss

i miss my body pre baby lol

i guess the thing i miss most in away is being able to be selfish and do what i want n if i fancied it id go out n buy myself a new bag now i cant because all my money goes to zane n his cute little outfits lol

Working. Sounds stupid but I mis being independant and making my own body. I'm actually considering going back now.

i suppose the thing i miss is just being able to pamper my self, like put on a face pack, have a glass of wine and a long soak in the tub x

I miss working (or studying) but at the same time I don't want to go back. I miss being able to decide to go out (into town or whatever) and just going. Now I have to think about bottles, nappy changes, getting Ally ready...

I really miss seeing my non-baby friends. They like Alasdair but it's not the same as when I didn't have him.

I also really miss competitive sport and that's something that I just can't get back into until Alasdair is a lot older and we have a babysitter!

Going out with OH and not having to worry about a babysitter, etc.

Being able to sit, concentrate and get work done for the businesses instead of falling behind.

Being able to do things around the house without interruption.

I miss spending all my time at the stables like i used to before i met my first daughters dad but hey she is 11 now so wont be long before she can be the one that babysits for me lol. Built in babysitter cant wait lol

i truely cant remember what i used to spend all my time doing before i had kids!

we never really went out drinking or anything like that, oh doesnt like restaurant dinners*coz hes allergic to loads* and we hardly went to the cinema. so what on earth did we spend our days doing!? i dont remember! we lived with ohs parents so didnt pay rent and cant remember what i spent my wages on either! loads of crap it seems!

i love being a mum, i love owning my own house now, l love not working and being a housewife, my body isnt that bad.

maybe the only thing i miss is being able to finish a cup of tea before it goes cold

A night out :lol:
And tpday I've disovered how nice it was before when I felt under the weather to just lie in,covered in blankets,watching a movie and eating ice-cream.

Oh and I really miss horseback riding! I haven't done it since I found out I was pregnant! :(

to tell u the truth there is nothing i miss i was never one for going out and drinking and had been with dh with our house so i was already comfy. i would say sleep but its only been the last few nights so i cant complain xxx

I miss being able to spend a quiet night on my own while watching sex and the city in the bath with a glass of wine and chocolate.

Having a nice clean and tidy house
and
going to the gym then spa pool and sauna.

In all honesty I don't miss a thing. Before Tegan was born I never felt like I had a real reason to be here (sounds so sad I know) but now I do.

Oh, but one thing I do miss.. Sex in my own bed. :ROFL:

scrapbooking, free time in general

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back