What do you plan to do differently this month?

Ziggie

Reaction score
Well, we are into our 8 month of trying now.

Thought we'd just get pregnant, but hey, clearly it's harder than they make out when you're at school!!!!!! :growlmad:

This past month I've finally buckled down and started taking preconception vitamins daily. Plus agnus castus, 1000mg daily. I've also just ordered maca root and will be taking that. I don't temp yet. As it's a step too clinical for me yet, but if might start if we get no success soon... I do have a thermometer ready.......!!! :blush:

I've been using opk for a few months now, and usually get my smiley face, so that's positive, not that it seems to have done us much good!

I'm also going to try to increase my water intake, as I don't drink nearly enough and feel like that can't hurt!!!!! I also started exercising about 6 months ago... I felt super unfit, and thought that if I can't even hold my own weight, how can I drastically alter my body though pregnancy!!!

So those are what I'm doing differently..... You?

Doing smep plan & preseed this cycle (first cycle trying aftr mc in Nov) both smep & preseed have worked in past. So lets see will do this for few months first & then onto something else if it doesn't wrk. I don't hv problem with ewcm but i beleive the preseed always helps me! Try it for ur next cycle. Also i started prenatals (pregnacare last month) i dont temp but using opks anyway good luck hun x

Next cycle (#5) I'm going in the opposite direction....stopping the extra vitamins (except folic acid of course), no charting BBT, no using OPKs...just going to trust my body and keep an eye on my CM. DH says that I'm starting to stress out like I did when we were TTC #1..if this strategy doesn't work after 3 months maybe I will go back to using those things.

I'm going to use opk this month... Just temped before now, which worked with DD... Just think it will give me a clearer idea

I forgot pressed... Only ever noticed ewcm once ever!!

My first BFP (month 4 of trying) was a month where I tried two different things. I used conceive plus for the first time, and I also began DTD from as soon as my period stopped. (Previously, I had been waiting a while until closer to ovulation thinking those days were pointless. Maybe not).

With my second and current BFP, I did these two things straight away and have fallen pregnant again within the first month.

Good luck!

I'm going to try sleeping more and doing yoga this month. Also, I'm gong to use a chart to make sure I take each and every supplement I need and be sure to chart my temperatures religiously.

I'm trying the SMEP method, and that's about it for new stuff. Still going with the OPKs and Preseed x

SMEP and Mucinex for me, in addition to already temping. Ordered OPKs, and will start using them next cycle if no BFP this time!

I'm doing a lot different this time. It's cycle 2 of trying, last cycle we just winged it ...didn't know exactly when I was ovulating and didn't bd enough IMO.

1. Stop taking my prenatal(referencing article someone else posted, you never know)
2. Instead use individual supplements such as vit d3, magnesium, and folate
3. Use pressed
4. Temp everyday
5. Use opks
6. Document everything on fertility friend
7. Avoid caffeine and alcohol
8. Take a get away with hubby for maximum bding without the interruption of a toddler ( I hope our weekend falls around o).
9. Try to get more sleep then usual
10. Get back on a high fat low carb diet
11. Try to relax, visualize, meditate
12. Not test early!!!
13. Don't stress
14. Have fun? :haha:

Long list!!!!!

Ziggie, it's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it involves using OPKs but basically means ensuring sperm are around when the egg decides to make an appearance, rather than waiting for ovulation to DTD... it's regular, EOD BD'ing!

Cycle 19, I have been doing acupuncture and chinese herbs given by the acupuncturist... After sooo long of trying (and 1mc along the way) I am also trying a 'take it easy approach' this is my first time on BnB all cycle so far lol... I'm trying to stay away. I have preseed if we need some, but I won't get all stressed about making sure we use it, as I have done in the past.
Good luck to all you ladies !!

Ziggie, it's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it involves using OPKs but basically means ensuring sperm are around when the egg decides to make an appearance, rather than waiting for ovulation to DTD... it's regular, EOD BD'ing!

Ooooooooooooh :winkwink:

Well.... We are going to try......!!! We aren't very good at the every other day thing. Shame we didn't try when we first met, several times a day wasn't difficult then!!

My first BFP (month 4 of trying) was a month where I tried two different things. I used conceive plus for the first time, and I also began DTD from as soon as my period stopped. (Previously, I had been waiting a while until closer to ovulation thinking those days were pointless. Maybe not).

With my second and current BFP, I did these two things straight away and have fallen pregnant again within the first month.

Good luck!

I might try to do this, BDing every other day after AF, but DH and I are LL (tmi?) so it makes things tough ;/ We've just begun cycle 4 and this month I'm taking Robitussin and bromelain capsules. We've been using Preseed since we started TTC but no luck so far. I'm very dry so I need all the extra help I can get :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->