• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you reakon?

BabyDreamer82

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

So this is my 3rd cycle TTC & I am now 8 dpo, We only managed to BD on CD10 & I O'd on CD 13. Ive had some cramping on both sides off & on 5 & 6 dpo, it seems to have stopped yesterday also since 5 dpo I have been getting a sore scratchy throat although Im not feeling unwell. Last month the cramping continued from about 6 dpo where this month they seem to have stopped. Last night i had to get up to pee 3 times after i fell asleep - although i am a frequent pee'er. Also yesterday i had a weird taste in back of my mouth - not sure how to explain it but i wouldn't say metallic.
So what do you guys reakon? Even tho we only dtd 3 days before O could I have a chance?

I don't know but i hope you get your :bfp: and :dust: to you :)

you defo have a chance as spermys can live up too 5 days so FX for you xx

Hi BabyDreamer

I was only able to :sex: on Day 9 and I OV on day 14 and luckily I conceived this month, so it really is possible. As long as you have EWCM so the :spermy: can live longer.

Good luck hun, I hope this is your month too.

:dust:

Congrats! Naomi I wish you the best of luck !!
Thankyou guys for the encouraging replies.

Well I just got a BFN 9dpo. I know its early but Im trying not to keep my hopes up too much, I was so so bummed last month & am trying to stay cool with it & not get too stressed.
I really don't know how some of you cope with waiting so long.

Well fx & :dust: for all of you trying this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"