What do you think... Could I be?

confusedj

Reaction score
My last period started on April 7th.. I am usually around 26-30 days when I get my AF. Today will be the 32nd day she has decided not to arrive...
There were 3 times since my last period that when I was in the act, he ejaculated inside of me. About a week after Af, then 2 weeks, then 3.
I've noticed my nipples are a little darker, the aereola (if this is possible) seems like it goes darker then back to lighter then darker... and I have all these little bumps around the nipple. My boobs are slightly tender but not at all sore. I've been having mild headaches that come and go. No fatigue at all. Nausea here and there. Some slight cramping... the other night my lower back was hurting a lot. And could be completely unrelated but my thighs and knees are hurting a lot especially at night (though I've always had knee pains my whole life, it's a lot worse lately) My stomach is making all these weird sounds (kind of like hunger pains or something) I feel a bit heavier down there, almost a bit tight, I'm super hungry a lot & I'm peeing a bit more than normal also and have noticed cloudy urine.
I don't know if I should wait to take a test or what cuz I've wasted so much money in the past on the tests. What do you lovely ladies think?

I think that if AF is late then its worth testing :thumbup: Good luck, all your symptoms sound promising :)

but do you think it's strange the aereola thing? they seem to be light sometimes then dark at others...
i've also had this constant mild headache...

I'm newly off the pill hun and i have achy boobs/darkened areola/raised ducts/heavy sensation in tummy etc etc.. But then i know 100% that i'm not preg as i doubt i would of ovulated yet :haha:

If you have symptoms it will go either way! Damn the confusion hey hun :hugs: The only way to tell for sure is to :test: ! I wish you all the luck in the world and really hope you get the result you are wishing for :hugs:

I agree that you can't really go on symptoms. I usually get so many symptoms and convince myself totally that I must be pregnant. But the month that I actually was pregnant I didn't have any symptoms at all.

I hate spending money on tests just to see BFN so my new plan is wait until AF is at least 3 or 4 days late before testing.

just an update, i took a hpt yesterday (first response, the pink one) and it was a BFN. We ended up BD'ing again, but felt like I was getting my AF, so I checked and there was some brown dc... I put a tampon in all night, when I took it out this morning there was barely anything on it, no blood at all... So, I'm waiting it out today to see if AF comes full force... Will keep you posted!

Ok, so all day there has been no blood or brown cm like last night after sex...
i don't feel like i'm getting af either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->