What do you think...is this weird?

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by aidensxmomma, Nov 19, 2011.

1. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

So my OH and I did have a name picked out for our little girl (Seraphina) but lately I've been thinking that I just don't like the way it sounds with our other children's names (Aiden and Madalynn). After doing a little searching, I found the name Evelyn. :thumbup: But I'm wondering if that's weird that both of my daughters would have names that ended in "lyn"?

My OH doesn't care which name I decide on either way so I'm just looking for some opinions to help me make my decision. Thanks ladies. :flower:

2. Dantes Mom

Dantes Mom Well-Known Member

Evelyn is nice but getting very popular... I love Seraphina quite unique. xx

3. ZoMo

ZoMo Well-Known Member

Oh I love Evelyn, do you shorten Madalynn to Maddie? Evelyn could shorten to Evie (very popular but v cute) or Eve, you wouldnt have to use the full name if you didnt want to.

4. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

We do shorten her name to Mady so it's also crossed my mind that Mady and Evie sounds a bit better than Mady and Sera.