What do you think...just wanting opinions...

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
So I MC'd on June 19...Quit bleeding June26th... We :sex: 'd alot at first after the bleeding quit...but since my husband lost his job and we're having some financial troubles...but No period yet...no symptoms like usual...past couple nighht have been ready to go to sleep bout 8:30 p.m... seem to me like a lot of CM... and i've been eatting plums when i nvr have before...its the most amazing fruit ever...but i dont wanna think too much about it and get hopes up...
and no :af: yet either... HMM
what do you yall think??

definitely possible. Before my BFP, I wanted VEGGIES.. specifically green and red peppers... Not something I was ever into before. Veggies have never been my thing. After my MC, peppers just dont do it for me like they used to.

well it's about 5 weeks since your MC so there is certainly a possibility you could be pregnant if you've been :sex: !

Only way to find out - :test:

Good luck! xx

Yikes! sounds like my situation!!! (Dates are almost the same too!)
Except for the :sex: part ...we weren't that active! Ahem!

Can't wait to read your updates!

i have tested with cheapy ones...came out bfn... but you never know...i didnt find out i was pregnant last time till 5 weeks...if i am pregnant i wouldnt be too far along...

:af: came on the 25... only bled like a normal period for 2 days then really light after that and it finished yesterday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->