What do you think? nearly or is it positive??

scerena

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
Hi just wondering what you all think...
Im cd17 and here are my opk's I left my opk whilst I went to the shop so it was out no more than 15/20 mins before I got home...
The two pictures are the same opks-one on the left is most recent and on the right is the one I done earlier...
I was ovulating on or around cd17 on clomid i think, this cycle is a natural cycle...
x

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 23
hey hun, they're looking a bit like mine right now.. close, but not quite positive.. keep testing :thumbup: :hugs:

Thanks Hun that's what I thought 'nearly' hope we both get a nice dark positive over the next couple of days :)
X

Looks like you are getting closer! Maybe try again in the evening? Mine was almost positive in the AM, and I knew I was about to O because of cramps, so I tested in the PM, and it was positive.

deffo getting there... i would start testing twice a day now, to be sure you catch that surge and goodluck hunnie... and im on CD17 today also :) x

So we are on the same cycle days babee_bugs :)
I gave up testing I'm unsure wether I ovulated or not...
Thanks for all your replies tho Girlies xx

Looks like you're getting there!! I never got a "true" positive but once I noticed mine getting darker, I hopped to it. And have fallen pregnant with my first miracle baby! Despite tons of medical problems! Keep testing, but BD anyways!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->