What do you think? new pics up!!!

gueyilla1985

Reaction score
I have taken these im on cd16 what do you think almost?

here are today's

Attachments

• test strips #1.jpg
    test strips #1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 39
  • test strips #2.jpg
    test strips #2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 46
  • test strips 3.jpg
    test strips 3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 22
  • test strips.jpg
    test strips.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 20
id say not quite positive, good luck though

Thank you. i think i missed my surge tho cause i tested again this morning at the line is lighter but i did use the 1 morning pee. i dont know what to do not should i keep testing?

Mine looked like your cd16 one yesterday, but I tested today and had a strong line :) Looks like it's on its way x

yeah i agree, keep testing fx

my lines did get lighter but last cycle i had a strong + opk and then a total - the next day so im confused now

I think you're very close. Mine look like that 1-2 days before a dark line. Also if you get your surge in the middle of the night you may miss it getting really dark. I had that happen the cycle when conceiving DS.

My OPKs are always super light with 1st morning urine. My lines show the best after 2:30 pm. I test 2x per day. Around 3pm and again in the evenings.

Good luck!!!

thank you. i tested again at 5pm and i got the same result almost+ so i think im just stressing now

the bottom one on the second pic looks quite close, i would say your very near hun, kepp dtd to make sure you covered it, GL xx

Im still testing.now im just waiting to see something hehehe

I would definitely say you're very close! Wouldn't be surprised if you get a strong line today :)

So todays stick looked exactly the same as cd16?

I'm in a similar dilemma with it, will post a seperate thread about it but I was wondering about the quality of these particular test, did they say 'one step' on the pack and had you used them in a previous cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->