What do you think of my symptoms this month? 10-13 dpo :D

Tem12

Reaction score
Hi guys :) this is my first post here! Except I read a few! Hehe.*
Well my partner and I are not trying, but*Not preventing, and I just wanted to see what people think of my symptoms this cycle because I'm secretly tracking! :p*
Well I'm not sure if I'm 10 or 13 dpo or somewhere in between because my cycle is between 29 and 32 days. Four days ago I had some period like cramping with some kind of light stabbing pain on my left side.*
Since then my bbs have been sore on the sides, usually before AF they are just sore all over! I've also been crying a lot which is not like me! A couple of times I've stood up and felt really light headed and queezy, and I've also had a headache for the last 3 days! As I'm writing this I have a pinching feeling on the left again! Wow.*
What does everyone think? :) I'm new so go easy on me :p*

Oh and I forgot!! After eating today I got a strange sensation in my gums, followed by that very painful teeth and gums!

Hi guys :) this is my first post here! Except I read a few! Hehe.*
Well my partner and I are not trying, but*Not preventing, and I just wanted to see what people think of my symptoms this cycle because I'm secretly tracking! :p*
Well I'm not sure if I'm 10 or 13 dpo or somewhere in between because my cycle is between 29 and 32 days. Four days ago I had some period like cramping with some kind of light stabbing pain on my left side.*
Since then my bbs have been sore on the sides, usually before AF they are just sore all over! I've also been crying a lot which is not like me! A couple of times I've stood up and felt really light headed and queezy, and I've also had a headache for the last 3 days! As I'm writing this I have a pinching feeling on the left again! Wow.*
What does everyone think? :) I'm new so go easy on me :p*

Sounds a bit promising but these could all be AF signs too. Give it a few days and then see if anything develops. I know its tough but if your expecting AF instead of looking for PG symptoms you may be plesantly supsrised!! :)
baby dust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->