What do you think of Slimming World

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
I am thiking of joining my local group and wanted to know what people thought, any advice?

I went for a while before I got pregnant - I found it really good especially the red/green days are well easy to understand. I'm thinking of joining too.

Oh btw did you know that sometimes the NHS will pay for you to go to slimming clubs? Might be worth asking your doctor to save on the fees

I've lost 6 stone on slimmers world ( a while ago now) and have been on and off it for years. I'm a binge eater so still find any diet quite difficult.

But my mum has stayed on it for years and stayed at a lovely size 10 now and looks fab.

The diet is very generous with food and simple to follow, I say go for it, give it a few weeks to get into it but you'll be surprised how the weight falls off if you follow it properly.

It's even healthy enough to follow when you're pregnant so its all good :) so no faddy diet.

I am thiking of joining my local group and wanted to know what people thought, any advice?

i've joined two weeks ago and lost 6lb last week yay its all good did it last year and lost 2 and half stone but needed pizza im ttc now since july and im convinced its my weight that the problem as got caught twice within 6-8 weeks of stopping pill but i've gained 7.5 stone since last pregnancy then my cycle went from 28 to 32 days so im on a mission to lose the other 5 stone i gained in weight and have a bump thats all baby i forgot how good diet was ill keep dieting in hopes of loosing getting pregnant loosin for 1st half and maintaining for second half good luck to you

I have been on it since the end of May and have lost 2st7lb!

I would def recomend it to people

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"