What do you think of the name..

Little_bump

Reaction score
Jasper??

Me and my OH like it :) and his middle name would be Richard!

Thing is i have also experianced the whole parents making a nasty comment!

My dad said he would get bullied at school for it and that we never listen to him when he has given his suggestions...erm because its OUR baby???

grr

arw i think its cute xx

if you both love it then thats all thats important x

i think parents sometimes are not used to the names that are around these days, my nan said eliza is too unusual ( my brothers little girl) haha they dont change with the times x

Honestly I love the name Jasper!

I see no reason as to why he'd be made fun of at school. Jasper Richard is a lovely name. I say go for it!

Really like Jasper :) x

Yay thank you :)

I think my dad was saying he would get bullied because he hates it but hey ho :) I have done placement in Primary schools and I have come across much worse :)

x

I think that over here (Ireland) it is definitely a name you would be teased about, but the same can be said for a lot of names. Personally it's not my cup of tea but stick with it if it's what you want. Don't let your dad forget that now you're old enough to have your own baby you probably don't need him to name it for you :haha:

Lol why would he be bullied for having a name Jasper? Its a lovely name x

I don't like either name. They both sound very old to me. My grandfathers name was Richard. Thats just my opinion though. :)

I don't really like Jasper tbh but if u do then stick with it, he wont get teased about it lol its a perfectly normal enough name

If id of had another boy i like Kasper near enough same :haha: your baby your choice stuff anyone else, i got all that with my name choices for my children but ignored them :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"