What do you think of this middle name? (boy)

helz81

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Our son will be called Ethan, but we are still struggling with finding a middle name. I like Ethan Shay but hubby screwed his nose up at it when I suggested it. What do you think?

IMHO, it sounds a little feminine to me. I always like the idea of using a family members name. Something classic, like a beloved grandfather or something? How about OH's name? BTW,I love the name Ethan!

Good luck!

the only shays I know are female so I think of a girl when I hear it.

Thanks ladies, hubby still doesn't like it anyway. His name is Nicholas and hates it, no granddads close enough to to name our son after,and I just don't like my dads name or his dads names,they don't go with Ethan. Our 6year old son Ellis is named after hubbys dads middle name cos we loved it.

well I wanted to say I asked DH about it and he said he did know men with that name so I guess I dont know anything LOL! anyway if your DH doesnt like it you probably dont need to use it though. there are lots of names that would go with Ethan Im not good at suggesting names though as I cant even decide myself but I do love your pick of a first name. I know a Ethan so I couldnt use it but it would have been high on my list if it werent taken!

Not to keen on shay...on its own. but for a middle name it dont sound so bad xx

I know a Shae.. and he's a gorgeous 17 year old! =) How about Ethan Ryan? There's lots of names that go with Ethan.. my friend named her son (which you probably wont like) Ethan Wyatt..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->