What do you think of this?

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks of this for a double buggy? I though it was really funky. Its made by the same people who designed the phil and ted one. Kind of similar but i've never seen one before. I can't decide on any double pram that I like really, it has to be a tandem not a side by side. This is the only one that meets all my requirements and there's rave reviews about them!

I'm just worried I'll look like an odd ball walking down the road with it :blush:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130299339847&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

My first response... how on earth would you see over it! :rofl: I don't like it, sorry!

My first response... how on earth would you see over it! :rofl: I don't like it, sorry!

lol no thats fair enough, your entitled to your opinion! I'm 5'8'' so I think I would be able too. What double are you going for Amy?

i think that is so cool it beats the barge type one i had when my other 3 were tiny

I think its really good, I'd go for that but I'm only 5'1" so probably wouldn't be able to see over it!! xx

haha yukki....not my cupa tea id be to scared it tipped on me lol either that or id bubs kicked me in the face whilst walkin lol xx

It looks a bit weird to me and im only 5'2" so id have no hope of seeing over it!!!
What happens when the newborn gets older?? Do they just stay on the top section? x

oh my god you are pregnant! Just noticed! Congrats!

On the pram.... Not for me, love the colour of it though! It will be like trying to navigate your trolley in Tescos with the baby carseat trolleys! Nightmare!

i really like it honey! i love how both babies have loads of room to see out :D x

It looks funky but I wouldn't be able to see over it or reach the top child probably LOL...

Sorry hun but I dont like it.

And I have just noticed Congrats xx hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->